Dreaming

Should I let my self go? Should I fall? Screaming hopelessly. I looked up, the sky a murky gray.My hands were chalk white, I shook with every breath.My chest tightened , now I could barley breath, my breath became sobs , I didn't want this, to die, suddenly, untimely. Tears streamed down my cheeks, hot against my skin. I dared myself to look down. I wanted to fight, I tired pulling myself up but it was no use. I was to high up. I thought about all the good parts of life, I tired to keep my self happy. But how could I be.My fingers were in pain. And I started to slip. NO! I can't fall. Then, I let go. And free fell into nothing. But when I hit the water, It felt like a thousand needles cutting my skin. I shivered haphazardly. I tired to swim, but the currents were strong trying to pull me back, to take me for there own. I was frozen ,the water was immensely cold.And then I saw it over head, a strange comforting light. And so I did my best to get to the top. And when I broke the top of the water I was in the luminous sunshine.

I shot strait up. Sweating, my sheets tangled at my feet. I slammed my hand at my alarm clock.It was just a dream.

To be continued....

Writingfreak101 said...
This is acutly realy good...your realy discriptive .But I dont understand were the scene takes place. Overall it was good.

Ally25 replied...
You're not supposed to...its to let the scene take place were you want not me...thanks for commenting. :)