School indiscretions

Prologue

The sound of the clock ticking on the wall was the most deafening sound in the tiny control room where Jared and Dylan were desperately trying to hack into the school’s computer systems.

“Hurry up Dylan!” Jared yelled; sweat running down his forehead and into his green eyes.

“I’m going as fast as I can now SHUT UP!” Dylan yelled back as he frantically typed on the keyboard.

“How much time do we have?” Dylan asked, his voice quivering nervously.

“Not enough so hurry up.” Jared replied in a steadier voice.
This was never supposed to happen, Jared though. So how the hell did we end up here? he thought.

“SH**” Dylan yelled

“Were not gonna to make it, were going to have to evacuate.” Dylan said in a quite voice, starring at the monitor in disbelief.

“What?” Jared’s voice faltered at the last syllable.

“I said we have to GO! NOW!” Dylan yelled snapping the two boys back into reality.

“Sh*** Dylan!” Jared yelled frustrated. He grabbed his bag and ran out the door, down the narrow stairs that lead him through another set of doors where he bolted out, sprinting across the empty gym where just a few hours ago, the school had gathered for a pep rally. The gym floor was completely trashed with balloons, confetti, banners and even some back packs, as the students had all ran out in panic. Jared checked his watch, which only made him run even faster. If Dylan was right, the pipe bombs planted around the school would have exactly thirty minutes count down before detonating. The only thing that was on his mind right now was Serena. This wouldn’t have happened if everything had gone according to plan three months ago. But it was too late; Jenny had gone psychotic and was trying to hurt everyone that had mistreated her, especially Serena…….