When zombies attack | Teen Ink

When zombies attack

By cubs4397 BRONZE, Mattawan, Michigan
cubs4397 BRONZE, Mattawan, Michigan

yes

“Karou! Wake up Karou! Adam, his innocent brother screamed.”

“What, what is it? Karou said.”

“The zombies are coming.” He said. “From where?” Karou said. “From the backyard.” He said. They then looked outside and saw that the zombies have crept around the house. Screaming, hissing, and moaning the zombies got inside. Karou then went inside his closet and got the gun. He shot and killed all the zombies in the house. Karou was wearing a black sweater with jeans. He looked out his window and saw the neighborhood was in flames. I wonder where the other zombies are? He thought His brother laughed at how he had a sweater on. Karou didn’t think it was funny. He thought he looked like a natural zombie killer. They left the neighborhood in Karou’s car. Hands shaking, heart racing, he started to go down the road. He saw a zombie outside. The short zombie, angry and moaning, started running after them. He accidentally drove his car into a telephone pole. The enraged zombie started running now. Karou looked over and saw his brother dead from the impact. He got out of his car and started running. Then as in all horror movies, he tripped and fell. The zombie finally closed in and slowly lifted up his hand to overtake his prey.

BOOM! Karou woke up startled. He felt something hit his head. It was a book from the top of his book shelf. Karou was so thankful that it was just a dream. He ran in to his brothers room. “Adam, you’re alive!” “Yeah, nothing happened.” He said, a little confused. “Well are you ready to go trick or treating? I’m going to be a zombie.”

I wrote this in about 10 mins. It's not my personal best.

Autumnfox BRONZE, Kennebunk, Maine

ehhhh I don't really have one

hehheheh irony!

Malik said...
on Mar. 18 2010 at 9:34 am
dis story is booty

WednesdayWrath BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Even though you wrote this in 10 minutes, I find it very well written, i am currently writing a zombie story, I'll let you know when its up, but please come to my page and review my stuff., like I did with yours, i would be so pleased.