Heavens door | Teen Ink

Heavens door

February 14, 2010
By permagrinn BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
permagrinn BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Anyone can write, but it takes a real writer to make it come alive!


"Are you ready?" the velvet voice that had come from the hooded man asked as he held out his peal hand for me to take. I looked back at my surroundings. Everything had changed sense I died... No one weep for me out loud,no they went on with there lives. I looked around at my mothers laughing face as my father had told another one of his bad jokes. My younger sister who had grown to be a beautiful women over the years that I was gone was now leaning agenst the wall joining them, her husband by her side smiled.
I had waited so long for the day my body would be found. 10 years today, I was tired of waiting, I wasn't angry anymore. I died when i was 16 by my friends trusted brother, of course he was never found out the only witness was my friend who ended up killing himself after.
I was tired of waiting, tired of hoping one day i would be found. "Are you ready?" the man repeated.
"ye---"
"so what are you guys going to name it." my mothers sweet voice asked cutting mine off. I snapped my head to my sister who touched her belly "if its a girl Annabell." my eyes swelled with forgotten tears at my name. My parents smiled a little bit.
"Th...That would make your sister very happy." my mother answered with slight tears in her eyes. I was not forgotten. I smiled.
"It's time." The dark hooded man whispered. I nodded wiping a stray tear that had fought its way out of my eye. I took his hand and slowly fading away, the image of my family slowly faded into darkness right in front of me. I was finally at peace.