Lucifer & Lucy | Teen Ink

Lucifer & Lucy

By madlydelicious BRONZE, Everett, Washington
madlydelicious BRONZE, Everett, Washington

"'But I don't want to go among mad people!"-said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that, we're all mad here,' said the cat."-Lewis Carroll or "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston Churchill

I awake to the sun setting. 'What the hell?' I say out loud. This can't be right. My alarm clock's glowing green numbers read 9:11 AM. So why would the sun be going down? It should already be high in the sky, it's blazing rays lighting up the July-green grass that lines the yards of my suburban street.
"You're right--it's impossible for the sun to be setting mid-morning," whispers an ominous voice through the dark. I cringe, my whole body tensing.
"Back so soon, Lucifer?" I call, my voice cracking on the name of the haunting creature. A witch-like laugh fills the room.
"You know I never stay away too long. I can't help it. You're intoxicating, my Lucy," he replies, now only inches away from me. I feel his breath on my neck, and the hair on my arms stands on end.
"DON'T," I screech. "Don't you dare call me yours. I will never, ever be yours, Lucifer. You cannot own me." The witch laugh returns.
"That's where you're wrong, little Lucy. I've turned the world upside down, looking for you. You hid yourself well. And yet, you learned nothing. You cannot hide from the Prince of Darkness in the dark," he says, almost haughtily.
"But there is no dark in my life anymore, Lucifer. I sleep in the day and keep all the lights on in the night. How...how did you find me?" I say through my gritted teeth.
"Why, can't you see? The moon and the sun are mine now. They operate on my schedule. A schedule designed to undermine your clever--but not too thorough, I must say--thinking," he says, his voice louder now. He is more assure of himself than ever before.
"Don't do this to me, Lucifer. Leave me alone!" I scream desperately as he rips off my clothes, ready to ravage me yet again, plant his seed of death inside me.

TO BE CONTINUED

lafamit1012 said...
I Love it!!! Hope to read more of your stories...

.:Echo:. BRONZE, Austell, Georgia

"Im smiling, that alone should scare you."
"I'm not evil..I'm good with a twist."
"Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the crayons."
"Good friends don't let you do stupid things..alone."
"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned."
"It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt.. Then it's hilarious."
"Team Jacob. I like my guys with a pulse thank you."
"I never got my letter from Hogwarts so I'm packing up and moving to Forks to live with the Cullen's."
"No camera could catch the look in her eyes and the feeling in her heart when she looks at him."
"I love how you make me laugh when I don't even want to smile."
"If I had to chose between you and breathing, I would chose you and then I would use my last breath to tell you "I love you."
"And he asked “Is everything okay?” and she blinked away the tears and said, “Yeah, I’m totally happy for you.”
"In Kindergarten we learned about cooties, in middle school we learned about relationships, and in high school we learned the definition of heartbreak."
"Sometimes when I say “oh I’m fine” I just want you to look me in the eyes and say “tell the truth.”
“He looked at me and said “do you ever feel like you’re working for something you’re never going to get? A shoot + miss kind of deal. Like no matter what, you just can’t have it, but that makes you fight for it just a little bit more?” I looked at him, stared at him for just a second and said “everyday.”
"Never say I love you if you don’t really care. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never say you’re going to if you’re not planning to start. Never look me in the eye when all you do is lie. Never say hello is all you mean is good-bye."
"We don’t talk anymore and I don’t understand why. It’s like you gave me wings and told me it was illegal to fly."
"My friends and I are the kind when a house burns down; we’re roasting marshmallows and crushing on the firemen."

I love it! I really want to read more please! Keep writing, you may have a good story on your hands!