Death Row! | Teen Ink

Death Row!

January 21, 2010
By WritersDelight14 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
WritersDelight14 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
9 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" -William Shakespere


Hi, I'm Tia and I'm 20 and tomorrow is my day to die. I know your probably thinking what could a 20 year old do that is so bad she is on death row well I'll tell you. It all started 5 years ago. I was 15 I was dating this guy named Jake. He was very pretty and he loved me a lot at least I thought he did. We had been arguing a lot lately and he had started hitting me. I mean punching me till he saw blood. I was getting tired of it and everyone was telling me to leave him and move on. But every time I tried to leave him he would promise me he would get help. Now Jake was 21 and had his own place where we hung out and where I usually got beaten. Well one night I was about to go out with my friends. I had left and pulled off but once I was four blocks away I remembered I had forgotten my purse. So I turned around and went back to his apartment I got up stairs and heard a women’s voice in the apartment. I thought it was the T.V but I thought wrong when I opened the door their on the couch where I would fall asleep was him and her going at each other. I screamed ran grabbed my purse while he pushed her off of him and onto the floor. He ran after me I took his car and drove to a motel to stay at. That night I got so tired of it that I guess that I just I kinda snapped. I plotted for two weeks the death of my boyfriend. I went around and acted as if it didn't hurt me to see him with her and that I was unfazed by it but inside it drove me mad. That night I had planned a date ending with his death. We would eat at a fancy restaurant and go to the point out side of town. We ate and I laughed knowing what I had in store for him. I took him up there and we looked at the stars for 20 minutes the last minutes before his death. I took a brick from the ground that I had placed there a day before the murder. I hit him with the brick just enough to knock him out for ten minutes. I tied him up and waited in the car for him to awaken. He yelled for me to come get him because he was cold and was in pain. Told me no threatened me that if I didn't untie him he would kill me. I told him not if I kill you first. He asked what does that means. I told him today is the day you die by my hands. He started screaming I pulled the knife from my purse and slit his throat and took the knife and shoved it into his mouth until it reached the tree though his flesh. I kissed his bloody lips for the last time and got in my car. Over the years I had boyfriends that were like Jake they treated me wrong, cheated on me, and died by my hands. I was the boy friend serial killer they looked for me for years but they finally caught me killing this guy named Tyree. He beat me, cheated on me, and tried to kill me but also I beat him and got him first. I left a fingerprint and they found me I was sentenced to death for the deaths of 20 young men. I don't regret any of it and now I will be punished but they were also punished and I am happy but there are 5 other guys that went missing that I killed and they don't know it was me so I have killed 25. Now I must die for my handy work so I say good bye and watch your back because you treat someone wrong and they might just snap!


The author's comments:
Well, I wrote this for I had a paper due for class.