Night Time | Teen Ink

Night Time

By Wolf-Girl BRONZE, Whitehall, Montana
Wolf-Girl BRONZE, Whitehall, Montana

Bite Me!! Lol!!

It was on Christmas Eve. When this had happen. Not one but five people died because of what had happen. They went alphabetical.

The first was Britney Spears. And this how it happened. The murder was down stairs. Britney was with her son Erik. Erik went too hid when the door was hit by a hand. Britney stayed where she was. He broke the door down and scared her. Which she went running up the stairs and open the window and open the window and jumped out. But this window was on the wrong side. It was on the side with the cliff and she wanted to go through the one to the land. But at the bottom of the cliff are sharp rocks. So when they found her. It was too late.

The second was Carrie Underwood. And this is how it happened. It was like someone was there. But there was her son Tyler. Just like Britney Spears her son was there. Now how it happen. The murder was down stairs. Carrie was with her son Tyler. Tyler went too hid when the door was hit by a hand. Carrie stayed where she was. He broke the door down and scared her. Which she went running up the stairs and open the window and open the window and jumped out. But she wanted to jump into the ocean. But she jumped out and the ground. She was all broken. She was still alive when they got there to try to save her but on the way to the hospital. She died.

The third was Pink. And this how it happened. The murder was down stairs. Pink was with her son Suede. Suede went too hid when the door was hit by a hand. Pink stayed where she was. He broke the door down and scared her. Which she went running up the stairs and open the window and open the window and jumped out. But this window was on the wrong side. It was on the side with the cliff and she wanted to go through the one to the land. But at the bottom of the cliff are sharp rocks. So when they found her. It was too late. It was just like Britney’s.
The fourth was Shania Twain. And this is how it happened. It was like someone was there. But there was her son Tyler. Just like Britney Spears her son was there. Now how it happen. The murder was down stairs. Carrie was with her son Tyler. Tyler went too hid when the door was hit by a hand. Carrie stayed where she was. He broke the door down and scared her. Which she went running up the stairs and open the window and open the window and jumped out. But she wanted to jump into the ocean. But she jumped out and the ground. She was all broken. She was still alive when they got there to try to save her but on the way to the hospital. She died. It was just like Carrie’s.
The fifth was Taylor Swift. And this how it happened. The murder was down stairs. Taylor was with her son Bobby. Bobby went too hid when the door was hit by a hand. Taylor stayed where she was. He broke the door down and scared her. Which she went running up the stairs and open the window and open the window and jumped out. But this window was on the wrong side. It was on the side with the cliff and she wanted to go through the one to the land. But at the bottom of the cliff are sharp rocks. So when they found her. It was too late. It was just like Britney’s and Pink’s.

After they found them all dead they realize it went to a cliff to a ground back to a cliff then to the ground and then finally back to a cliff. Everyone loved there music so they are all holding a concert movie like thing for them. They hope their souls are there listening to what they did because of how good the music was.
But on the day of the concert thing the murders stepped up saying sorry and how he should die. Everyone was surprised because it was Chris Brown. So he took out a gun put it to his head and said good bye to the world. And pulled the trigger.