What You've Done | Teen Ink

What You've Done

December 13, 2009
By Sammi<3 GOLD, St.Charles, Missouri
Sammi<3 GOLD, St.Charles, Missouri
16 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Confused. Frustration. Anger. Sadness. All these emotions run throughout my veins. Why you do this I will never know...

You say you want to be together, but you don't want to end it and break my heart. All lies for now I know the truth. You always tell me you need more time. Time for what? Thats what you tend to keep hidden. Yet, do you know that I now know about her? I bet you don't.

I do though, but unlike you I won't spread how much of a loser she is or how much of a jerk you are. Ha, some would make a fool of you infront of everyone. Me? I'll just step aside. I know I shouldn't, but I don't want to fight over you.

She's the one who told me you know? What a great girl, she also said we were friends and that she loved me like a sister. Some sis right? She knew about me and you. She did, I told her. You may deny what you've done, but I will always know what really happened.

Am I making the right choice? I have no idea, but the next time I think about this moment in time, it will be tomorrow when I wished this is what I should have done. For you are dead and I am the one to hold the knife oin my lap with tears crashing to the ground....