Fangs

PREFACE.

I can feel my heart just pounding in my chest.
They’re coming for me.
I throw whatever clothing is closest to me in the bag.
I can hear their feet on the steps now. Their lowered voices.
I walk over, lock the door, and put my ear up against it.
“Will she be executed tonight master?” a high pitched voice said. This tells me
it is the tracker. Only women are allowed to such a tricky task.
“Not tonight. It is a painful procedure. And we must take time before doing it.”
This voice was more low bass. Must be the executor.
They were by my door now.
I took a ragged breath and stepped away from it.
The ax came through the middle section of the door.
I ran over to my bed, not even bothering to scream, and leaped out the window.
My ankles screamed in protest when I hit the ground, but I kept running.
No one was going to kill me. Not tonight. Max needed me.
By the time I reached the old warehouse it was around midnight.
I could hear Max’s whimpers over in the farthest corner. When I reached the bed he was sobbing.
It was Max’s fourteenth birthday. Which I experienced three months ago.
Max was turning into a vampire. The first thing I did was pour half a gallon of water down
His throat. He gagged and gestured for me to help him up. I walked him to the doors and he
puked solid blood.
Me and max aren’t related but we are vampires. It’s just the way we grew up. Loving the look
Of blood gushing out of our skin. Running over to our parents yelling excitedly “Look look!! I got another scrape!”
My parent’s decided not to tell me I was becoming a vampire. And when I turned fourteen… I felt like I was dying. When the transformation takes place. You start draining blood. All of your blood.
I could see the pink fleshy color of his skin turning ice white. Soon it would be over.
Once Max fell to the ground, I lifted him up, set him back on the bed, and rinsed away the puddle of blood with the hose.

CHAPTER 1

Vampires have been executed since 2011. A total of one thousand vampires killed over one million people on New Years eve. I’ve been running away from executors and trackers for three months. They haven’t caught me yet. But they’re still looking.

“Max, please eat something.” I begged. I winced when he looked up at me with glowing red eyes. I shouldn’t have disposed of the blood. He would’ve taken that.
He looked away nibbling on a cracker. I didn’t bring much food, and it was too cold to go hunting.
He gripped my wrist and I whimpered. He was so strong.
“Bring me blood!” he demanded.
I shook my head. “I can’t” I bowed my head in shame. I didn’t know how to hunt animals. I’d been hunting innocent people for the three months I’ve been changed. Something I told Max I would never do.
When he looked at me his eyes were back to normal. Confusion swept to fear on his face.
“Jen you promised!” he wailed, scrambling away from me.
“I-I’m sorry Max1” I cried, reaching out to him. “I had no choice!”
He was in the corner of the warehouse now.
“Stay away from me.” He growled.
I stepped back and walked out the doors.
Then a high-pitched voice rang in my ears. “Having trouble young one?”
The tracker.

To be continued…

moochie said...
omgg i loved your story it was amazing it always kept me wanting more!!!

Diana101 said...

I loved your story! I can't wait till part 2! Hey, can you check out my story, it's called Murder of Guilt, and maybe comment on it; I would really like it:)

Your story was really amazing:)  

LoveLikeWoe replied...

thank you!

and i will. :)

bkcrider92 said...
WOW this is AMAZING! I LOVE Vampire stories and yours definitely kept me interested! keep writing more =D and if you could can you check out my poems? I'd really like if you could rate and comment mine =)

~*)Wish(*~ replied...

you got it! ;)

and thankya.

vampiresrock said...
Wow! This is AMAZING!!!!!! I can't wait for you to write more!!!! Hurry up, I'm hungry for more!!!!

dragonfan replied...
i completely agree this is great! i cant wait 4 u 2 write more i cant wait 2 read it!!!!!!!!!!!

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
omg thanks so much you guys!! yeah. i have it out i'm just waiting for them to post it. i'm pretty sure the title is something like fangs(continued) or something like that. just keep clicking (more by this author) until it's finally there. lol.

dragonfan replied...
ok i will =)

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
hahah :) i'm just surprised you like it so much lol. all my friends go bored. but, that's cuz they don't like reading. weirdos right? lol

dragonfan replied...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 10:32 am
ya,lol well i love reading and ur writings are one of my favs

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
thankz! i love reading too. in fact i'm actually reading a REALLY good book. ever heard of the maximum ride series?

dragonfan replied...
no but i am trying find it from the library

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
oooh. it's so good. i'm on the second one. and i'm going CRAZY trying to find the third cuz my grandma is letting me borrow them but she has every single one but the third. O.O oh... and the fifth that's coming out in 2010

SharpieChance replied...
I love the maximum Ride series too but the sixth one came out in 2010 and it is called FANG. the fifth one was MAX and I think it was 2009

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ said...
okay, this is just the very beginning. i have a lot more to post. :D its the rest of chapter one and chapter 2 :D i love this story. it's the best i think i've done so far. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

X_Dysfuntional_Lyrics_X replied...
OMG! This is amazing! I love it! Cant wait to read more. Im trying to work on a story but they never seemed to get finished :( lol

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
Oh thank you! :D i know. i used to be the same. it's just you have to find a topic that keeps you motivated to finish the whole thing. like i love vampires and fiction. anything scary is basically my thing. you just need to find what you like to write most! :D

X_Dysfuntional_Lyrics_X replied...
Omg! Same here I love vampires and anything weird and creepy aha.(i just realized i almost spelled vampires with a 'y' instead of an 'i' because thats how i had to spell it for my s/n aha) Im currently trying to work on a new story hopefully you'll check it out whenever I get it posted! :D As I said I cant wait to read more. Keep up the great work!

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ replied...
have you ever read The House Of Night series? That's how they spell it lol. i can't wait to read it. and i can't wait to post momre of my story so you can read it! :D lol.