Five Questions

Prologue

Who? What? Where? How? When? These are all very important questions. Questions you want answers to. Questions I will answer.

Who am I? Well I can’t say for sure, and to be honest I don’t think you would really want to know once you know my story, but I’ll give you my name and only my name. Daisy Simmons. Yes I can hear all of your sarcastic comments now. You are all saying something like, “oooh wow what a terrifying name.” Or “Well I sure don’t want to bump into her anytime soon.” Trust me. You will fear my name one day. I already fear it. When you know my story, you will be sorry that you made stupid comments, and you will want to take them back.

Next question. What am I? Once again I can’t say for sure, but whatever I am, it’s anything but fully human. But one thing I am sure of is that there are many of my kind, just all in different forms.

Where did this happen? Well this is one question I won’t answer, you will find out soon enough.

How did it happen? I was probably born with it inside of me only it didn’t get released until that day that shook my world. That second part was foolishness on my behalf, well when you are not far off becoming a teenager, you seem to think that you know everything and what is best for you.

When did it happen? Seven years ago when I was just twelve years old. That isn’t a suitable age for the event that changed my outlook on life, but it did happen, and there isn’t anything that I can do to change that.

You want to know my story? Well I’m afraid that it’s for another time, another place and another lot of emotions.

I answered your questions; you will just have to wait for the rest.

Imagination! said...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 5:58 am
Arrrrr HUN! you are FAB this is amazing, my god i've known you for years an all this time you've had this secret talent. lol. i totally agree about keeping your work to yourself though, before this website your the only one that i had shown my work to and if it hadn't been you that introduced me to this website then i wouldn't have joined. you need to get more stuff on here NOW! lol xxx

Imagination! replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 4:14 am
ummm.... my story is on here now hun... not all of it but the first three chapters. tryed emailing you but wouldn't work an your probs in lesson so.... thought i'd let you know- love this by the way ***** (5 stars! :D)

vampluv11 said...
Nov. 30, 2009 at 10:48 am
this soooo makes me want to read the rest of the book (or whatever it will turn into!). definently seems like a supernatural story, lie Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.... love her TT^TT

DarkPhoenix replied...
Thanks :D I wrote it for the beginning of a story but then decided it didnt really match the rest, so im still working on an idea of what this could develop into. :D

Annabelle7614 said...
It definately gives a sense of mystery, but I would like to point out some of the things that I didn't like about it.
"I was probably born with it inside of me only it didn't get released until that day that shook my world."
I think it would sound better if you said.

Annabelle7614 replied...
Oops, I accidentally hit send before I was done.
It would sound better if you said,
"I was probably born with it, but I'm not sure. I didn't even know it existed until the day it shook my world."

DarkPhoenix replied...
Yeh i noticed that there were things in it that i could like to change, but of course i did send it before i made some of those changes, so thanks for pointing that out, i was re-reading it before and noticed that line, i do want to make quite a few changes to the piece so im going to keep working at it.
Thanks for the comments though, i appreciate you taking time to look at it.
:D

AnnonymousFate replied...
This is actually really good. I like it a lot. Check out some of my stuff too. YOu're a good writier. Keep it up

DarkPhoenix replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:54 am
Thanks a lot. :D i am really shy when it comes to showing people my writing, so this was a big step for me and a big confidene boost to have people say they like my work.
I will deffinately check out your work too. :D

AnnonymousFate replied...
Well I'm so glad that you honor us will allowing us to read it. It is truely a pleasure :)