Road Trip Gone Bad | Teen Ink

Road Trip Gone Bad

October 23, 2009
By Bree(: BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bree(: BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Road Trip Gone Bad


Three best friends Alyssa, Mikayla, and Haleigh are in the backseat f Alyssa’s car. They are driving to California for a road trip. They’ve just passed Utah, and now they’re lost. The girls are so scared that they are crying. They keep driving and find a little town.


“Let’s go look through the town” said Alyssa. “Okay” Mikayla and Haleigh say. So the three girls explore the town. They find an old motel. They go upstairs to see if anyone is there, because no one is downstairs. No one is upstairs, but then they start hearing voices. They get freaked out and run back to Alyssa’s parents.


They tell them what happened, and then Alyssa’s dad goes to see if he hears anything. It’s been half an hour and Alyssa’s dad still isn’t back. Now the girls are even more scared. So Alyssa’s mom goes to see if he is there, but when she comes back she tells Alyssa, Mikayla and Haleigh that he is not there.


The mom goes through the town looking for him . . . but she doesn’t come back. The girls are scared for their life now. “We’re going to die!” Mikayla said. Then Haleigh says, “Calm down, everything will be okay.”


The three girls go looking for Alyssa’s parents. First they check an old motel, no sign of them there. Then they find an old jail. They look through it. They go to the very end, and in the last cell . . . They find Alyssa’s mom and dad dead. They all start crying their eyes out and hug each other.

Now, they are looking through more of the town. They find a place that looked like it was an old hang out place. They decide to stay there. Then they look around the place and find some orange juice (at least that’s what they think it is.) They drink, because they are dehydrated. Then they start not to feel good. So they go lay down, and they end up falling asleep. Sadly, the girls are dead the next day.

It is told that all five of them, Alyssa, Mikayla, Haleigh, and Alyssa’s parents haunt the town. Now everytime someone comes to the town, they do to the people what happened to them . . .