Im not alone..

By , kissimme, FL
It was a cold, spring day. The sky was pale and gray from all of the pouring rain. To me this was normal, living in Michigan. I had just gotten home from school and i was enervated, i could hardly breath. As usual i was alone in my big house because i didn't have any brother's or sister's and i was adopted. The only one there was the maid, Shela. "I'm home!" I announced. Nobody anwsered. I headed up stairs to change out of moisty clothes. As i entered my room i took off my shirt and turned on the radio. Something about blasting the music just made you forget about your troubles. As I finished changing, my stomach grumbled, so i went downstairs to tell Shela to cook me something."Shela! Where are you?" i didn't excpect much of a response because Shela could barely speak english. "Hello?" i said. As i turned into the kitchen there was a dead body with red footprints next to it that lead to the laundry room. It was shela she had been killed! The thick, red drops of blood dripped down her mouth. I was in shock and despair not knowing what to do! I ran upstirs as fast as i could! So fast, that i had missed the blood fingerprints on the rail of the stairs. I rushed to the right straight into my room not knowing what would happen next. The bed was adjacent to me so i grabbed it and barracaded the door. With little time left i grabbed my book bag and scavenged for my phone. It was gone! I opened my closet door and went inside, with nothing but a shoe as my weapon. As i leaned on my wall i felt cold finger prints grab my throat, and a menacing scratchy voice whispered in my ear, "goodbye." I felt as the sharp knife slit my throat and the blood raced down my neck. That's the last thing i can and will remember.

At the police station:
"So why did you do it?" said Max Warner.
"I didn't do anything?" whispered the killer
Max yelled "You call seven dead teenagers nothing?"
"I guess you could say i was just having a bit of fun!"

The End

rage_against_the_machine said...
I feel like this just happened at too quickly a pace, perhaps try to draw out the suspense more and really make the reader nervous. You should check out my story, Glass, if it ever gets posted, and my drawings :)

Bethi said...
Sept. 18, 2010 at 11:16 am:
the content of this is really good(: its definately a great story line and idea. the writing was a bit sloppy but with work youll get super great(: keep it up. each peice will get better(:

future_writter_1996 said...
oh my god....while i was reading that i got chills up m spine...lol well i really liked that keep up the good work :)

sidneynicole said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 2:59 pm:
whoa hahah wow this was good haha

BleedingRose said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 10:54 am:
I really like this story, but I think you could have written it better. Don't get me wrong, the idea's good, but it sounds like a kid telling a story instead of you writing in it. IDK, maybe more detail? Keep writing and don't hate me, I'm just trying to help! :)

shmeglesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 4:08 pm:
why's you make it by anonymous though? if you want us to look at ur other stuff?

Feb. 23, 2010 at 4:06 pm:
OH MY GOD!!!! I live in Michigan and I'm super paranoid so I check my closet every time I go in my room, and the closet in the bathroom when I take a show! So great....this story won't be good for me. Your too good a writer, Now I'm extra freaked!

vampiresrock said...
woh that was.........crazy. Super scary. Good thing i don't have a closet in my room.........

Geo:) replied...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 9:44 pm :
I'm coming up with more stuff so keep an eye out! :)

hoodk said...
Wow! That was an interesting story and very suspenseful. There was no spelling mistakes and very descriptive words like barracaded and adjacent. I like how there was words to create an image in my head. I would of ended the end part better but, overall a suspenseful story to write about.

Geo:) replied...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 9:39 pm :

babrbestbcb said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:50 am:
That was really good. I love being the first to comment on stories like this! I think that you should keep writing more mysteries. A good short story to read... suspensful, and surprising... Overall FANTASTIC!

Geo:) replied...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 9:39 pm :