Im not alone.. | Teen Ink

Im not alone..

September 15, 2009
By Anonymous

It was a cold, spring day. The sky was pale and gray from all of the pouring rain. To me this was normal, living in Michigan. I had just gotten home from school and i was enervated, i could hardly breath. As usual i was alone in my big house because i didn't have any brother's or sister's and i was adopted. The only one there was the maid, Shela. "I'm home!" I announced. Nobody anwsered. I headed up stairs to change out of moisty clothes. As i entered my room i took off my shirt and turned on the radio. Something about blasting the music just made you forget about your troubles. As I finished changing, my stomach grumbled, so i went downstairs to tell Shela to cook me something."Shela! Where are you?" i didn't excpect much of a response because Shela could barely speak english. "Hello?" i said. As i turned into the kitchen there was a dead body with red footprints next to it that lead to the laundry room. It was shela she had been killed! The thick, red drops of blood dripped down her mouth. I was in shock and despair not knowing what to do! I ran upstirs as fast as i could! So fast, that i had missed the blood fingerprints on the rail of the stairs. I rushed to the right straight into my room not knowing what would happen next. The bed was adjacent to me so i grabbed it and barracaded the door. With little time left i grabbed my book bag and scavenged for my phone. It was gone! I opened my closet door and went inside, with nothing but a shoe as my weapon. As i leaned on my wall i felt cold finger prints grab my throat, and a menacing scratchy voice whispered in my ear, "goodbye." I felt as the sharp knife slit my throat and the blood raced down my neck. That's the last thing i can and will remember.


At the police station:
"So why did you do it?" said Max Warner.
"I didn't do anything?" whispered the killer
Max yelled "You call seven dead teenagers nothing?"
"I guess you could say i was just having a bit of fun!"

The End


The author's comments:
I did it randomly. can you tell by the story. It sucks!