She's Dead to Me {Chp 1}

Chapter One

I woke up in a white room, on a white uncomfortable white bed... alone. "Hello?" I asked out, hoping I wasn't alone. "Hello McKenzie." A woman's voice answered back. "Who's there?" I asked scaredly. A woman with curly dark brown hair walked into the room wearing a very pretty white dress. What was with all this white stuff? "I am Elana, I am here to help you cross over." Elana said. "Wha-what do you mean," I gulped. "Cross over?" I picked up my hands to move my bea-utiful blond hair out of my face. It was still curled, why? My hair was naturally straight. I looked down at my outfit, I was still wearing my green tank top and my super cute pink skirt that looked just perfect with the tank. It was the outfit I'd worn on my first date with Brian. All I remember was that we were in his car searching for a parking space in the lot for the movie theatre. He held the steering wheel and looked at me with his mezmerizing green eyes that sparkled. "You look beautiful McKenzie," He said lovingly. I blushed, I've been on plenty of dates before but well this one felt special. "I'll always love you no matter if my dad makes me move again to San Diego I won't have any other girlfriends. I'll remember you, because I love you." He said, his voice hipnotizing me. I opened my mouth to speak but he shushed me with a kiss. All of a sudden he pulled away. "McKenzie! Look out!" I turned my head a blue van was coming right at us from my side. That was all I remember. "Why am I here? I don't wanna be dead! I'm not even dead! I mean come on!" I screamed at Elana. Her face was still smiling."But you are dead, and you need yo be here to cross over," She spoke than stopped. "Unless you have some unfinished business?" She asked calmly. I jumped off the bed at her. "Yes! I have a lot of unfinished business to do! A ton! I made a whole list when I was 7." I yelled excitedly. "Well than you must be off." I began walking off into the white world. "Hey um, before I leave like what happened to Brian? That night that it happened?" I asked Elana sadly. "Ah, your companion." She said sweetly. "Uh yeah, my boyfriend." She continued, not listening to what I said. "When the van hit the car it hit your side harder. He just got a few fractured bones and well you came here." I sighed as I heared that Brian was okay. "Well, alrighty than I must be off. Sooo yup, BYE!" I walked away in the white room picturing where I wanted to go. "I'll remember you, because I love you." Brian's words echoed throughout my head. He was out there alive, waiting for me, knowing I was somewhere loving him back.

iDaReToDrEaM13 said...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 8:55 am:
Uhmm... nice plot. i really like this story and the point your trying to get across. Next time, check your spelling... and dont use so much repetition. But otherwise.... decent job.

Sabrina♥sJesus replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 5:11 pm :
I agree. But great job otherwise! I guess this is why we have editors...Hey, no one's perfect.

kennedy_rowzz said...
I really liked this it is very well written,
<3