Shadow

"Somebody". Thats what the drastic tension in my brain was telling me. Its as if the light was forcing it to become the disguise it was supposed to be. I was scared, no, worse than scared. This thing follows me everywhere, but why, all of a sudden am I terrified of the shadow. Somebody. The word is still pictured in my mind. I close my eyes, and picture something else, like a walk on a beach, or a relaxing jog in a beautiful park, but its too late for beauty. "Someone" was after me. I fight, but the darkness of the shadow frightens me. I am gone into another eternity. "Someone" took me.

robinsonc said...
I personally liked this short story. This piece was thrilling and mysterious. I did not know what was going to happen which makes you want to read farther into the writing. You very well had the story thoughtout and planned. There was not any spelling errors which is a good sign. One problem is that you did not indent the paragraph. Also I thought you could of made the story a bit longer. I thought you could have more descriptions and describe the feelings of the character. You could tal... (more »)

tgir85 said...
i gave you 5 stars even though this is short because,well....i simply LOVE it

marla00 said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 9:55 am
THIS SOUNDS SO AWESOME!!! I am going to buy this book! Well, actually, I hope my mom will buy this book for me; I'm broke!