MILLENNIUM

KNOW THE FACTS.
1.
MILLENNIUM operatives are everywhere.
2.
Trust no one.
3.
There are at least six levels of MILLENNIUM, maybe more.
4.
If you have to side with someone, try to side with MILLENNIUM three. They are the weakest and therefore most likely to cave to your demands.
5.
Once again, trust no one, unless you know him or her personally.

BE PREPARED.
Know how to protect your family from the dangers.
Seriously, people. You can’t be too safe. Odds are, you aren’t safe enough.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Be Safe. Good Luck, Friends.

Annieboo said...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 10:13 am:
It really grabbed my attention with the rules. You should add on to it! It would make an awesome beginning.

luckyducky4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i like it , i just hope there is more!

Madeline W. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hey, thanks.

okay, here's the deal with this thing. I had just signed up for this account, and I was curious as to what gets published up here and what doesn't. Turns out, everything does. Great. So this millennium thing was an inside joke from a while back that a few of my friends and I came up with regarding the government. At the time, it was pretty funny. Looking back, not so much. The reason it's up here is because it was the only thing I had saved on my computer at the time of upload.

CrazyClimber replied...
Oct. 8, 2009 at 6:31 pm :
no i like it. i could se that being a good inside joke. it kinda reminds me of my stuff, but not really, ok im confusing myself now.

LaylaViolet said...
Oct. 7, 2009 at 11:57 am:
This feels like a prologue or introduction. There will be a story afterwards, right? I mean, this sounds like a sci-fi thriller on the rise.

poertner said...
. . . cool

SallySunshine said...
Uh... What?

burch14 said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 8:32 am:
this story was weird and i really didt care for it