SMOOTH CRIMINAL

Your heart’s beating , you’re running for your life.

BOOM BOOM POW!!!!!
A gun shot in mid air!
You look behind yourself in fright

BOOM BOOM POW!!!!!
You fall onto the freezing rock hard street. Then you start to feel something blazing hot run down your back. You hear footsteps and chains dangling heading your way. You’re in way too much pain to look to find out who it is. You can’t help it but as you hear these footsteps get closer and closer to you. Questions like WHAT TO DO?? WHAT TO SAY?? Start to speculate inside your mind as you set well into panic mode. All out of the blue you take notice of some one laughing…evil laughing though. Finally, a tall mysterious man starts to terrorize you even more by his deep dark cold voice as he speaks saying, ”YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY A SMOOTH CRIMINAL.” He laughs his wicked laughs…he walks away to let you fade away into the night.

Basketball23 said...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm:
Hmmm...interesting...

vampiresrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 10:34 am:
Micheal Jackson...nice way to re-write his words for Smooth Criminal...creative....but not orginal....sorry

blackmist said...
There's a song called Smooth Criminal- same title, same story, some of the words are even the same. Not very original.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 8:05 pm:
Wow...that was creepy and mysterious, very interesting and different.  Nice job.

hannahbee7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this was really cool and different! I like it

_ruby_♥ said...
hey ppl
comment
myy poem
plz(: and i'll comment yours.!

booklover618 said...
whoa. this kinda reminds me of my story Horror From Behind.
its cool, good job!

LaylaViolet said...
Sept. 17, 2009 at 11:58 am:
Whoa, I absolutely loved it. Reminded me of Black Eyed Peas; did you get the BOOM BOOM POW from there? Check out my stories too--I loved this one!