The Strangest Three Days in San Antonio

IT WAS THE FIRST MONDAY IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SUMMER IN SAN ANTOMIO AND IT WAS BRIGHT, SHINY, AND WARM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WAS COLDAND SNOWING AND MOST OF THE KIDS ON THE STREET WERE IN THERE HOUSES AND WHEN THEY SAW THE SNOW THEY RAN TO THERE ROOMS AND GOT THE WARMEST CLOTHES IN THERE CLOSET AND RAN OUTSIDE. I WAS STANDING OUTSUDE WEARING SHORTS BEFORE IT STARTED SNOWING AND GOT COLD SO I RAN INSIDE AND PUT ON SOM WARM CLOTHES TOO THAT DAY EVERYONE STAYED OUTSIDE HAVING SNOWBALL FIGHTS AND RIDING SLEIGHS TILL ABOUT 10:30

TUESDAY IT WAS THE HOTTEST DAY EVER IN TEXAS BUT ONE KID THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA SNOW AGAIN SO HE PUT ON THIS REALLY BIG JACKET AND WENT OUTSIDE AND EVERYONE THAT WAS OUTSIDE LAUGHED AT HIM PLUS HE WAS HEATING UP SO MUCH HE FAINTED SP AS SOON AS I SAW HIM I RAN OUT THERE AND TOOK HIS JACKET OFF OF HIM AND BROUGHT HIM TO HIS HOUSE AFTER THAT I WENT HOME AND STAYED IN MY AIR CONDITIONED HOUSE THE WHOLE DAY PLAYING MY XBOX

WEDNESDAY EVERY STORE WE WENT TO WAS SELLING THINGS FOR CHEAP PRICES AND WAT WAS EVEN WEIRDER WAS THAT THE DC STORE WAS GIVING AWAY CLOTHES.AND GAME CRAZY WAS SELLING GAMES FOR ONLY A BUCK AND NEW GAMES THAT WERE BARELY RELEASED FOR $3.00.

V-ballChick said...
Hah this kind of makes me laugh, I'm from TX to and the weather here is like...I don't even know and i guess thats Texas really. Know one ever knows. Cold then hot, pouring then 105 friking degrees!