Two Men On Knife | Teen Ink

Two Men On Knife

September 26, 2022
By Anonymous

Once upon a time there was this picture perfect couple.They had everyone's dream life lived in the perfect home with the most beautiful dog. Man 1 worked as a lawyer and he always won. Man 2 worked as a teacher at their local high school and he taught English for juniors and seniors. One day as Man 1 was coming back from a long day at work and he sees Man 2 sleeping with their dog on the couch so instead of going to wake him up he decides to make them dinner so when he does wake up he will have a delicious meal . So Man 1 started to make dinner for the both of them. As he is cooking, Man 2 wakes up from the delicious smell of what his husband is making, which is his favorite meal. So he goes up behind him and kisses his neck. Then Man 1 turns around and kisses his loving husband on the lips. After 30 more minutes dinner is finally done. As they are sitting at the dining table eating their food with the dog under the table waiting for food to drop.  After another 30 minutes they finally are done eating. While Man? washing dishes he starts washing the KNIFE he looks at the KNIFE and his husband he keeps repeating it for the next minute. So he picks it up and starts walking towards his husband of 10 years. Something just snaps in his brain to start stabbing him. As Man? is sitting on the couch watching TV with the dog. The other Man stabs him in the back. One,Two,Three,Four and next thing he knew that he had   stabbed his husband over fifty times. As the dog is barking at him. After getting  stabbed he still is breathing but barely. As he takes his final breath he whispers to his husband “ F*ck you Man….”  are his final words ever to be said on Earth. After listening to his husband's final words, he just stares at him for a couple minutes  and then starts cleaning up all the blood and picks up the house as their dog laying by the dead body. After an hour goes by everything is back in order except for the dead body laying on his floor. So he walks to the garage and gets a shovel and then walks back into the house to grab the body to dig the  grave in their backyard . As he drags his husband's dead body out of the house and the dog follows them and is staying right next  to the dead body. After dragging the body out of the house  he finally starts to dig the 10 foot  grave for his husband and the KNIFE that is still in his body. After 4 hours of digging the 10 foot grave is finally finished. So he grabs his husband's body and throws it in the grave with the KNIFE still in his body. After throwing him in the grave the dog is looking down, whining   that his owner is gone forever and to never return .Then Man? starts covering up the grave,after four more hours the hole is covered up.With the body and the weapon in the grave to hopefully never be found.The next day he goes to the garden store to buy a tree to cover up why there is a hole in their backyard so no one questions it.

Four Years Later the tree is fully grown and he still lives at that house with the dog  and hasn't gotten caught yet. And will he ever get caught?  Who is the killer and who is in the grave? Will we ever find out?


The author's comments:

This pieces is all fake!!! I wrote this piece for my creative writing class.

I hope you guys enjoy<3