The Disappearing Man | Teen Ink

The Disappearing Man

By Dylanspade3607 BRONZE, Temecula, California
Dylanspade3607 BRONZE, Temecula, California

Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night and I was walking home from my work. And it had started raining and its was so scary cause it was like this guy behind me just started following me. So I just started running from him and as I can hear his feet tapping on the ground following me I can see my house and I got inside and as I looked out my window he could not be found.

The next day I had went back to work and it was like he was just there watching me from a far distance. And I work a morning shift all the way to a night shift and I don't have a car to drive home so I have to walk. But a friend of mine from work had offered me a drive home but the weird part is that he already knew my addres without even asking me what is was. And this had creeped me out so much that I hadn't talk to him for a couple of days after that night.

Chapter 2

It was a rainy day and the clouds were getting darker and darker. I had went to a abandoned pier from a beach. And i don't now why but I got an unsettling feeling like someone was watching me or was following me wherever I go. and as I was walking down the pier the massive Ferris wheel was just sitting there like it hadn't been touched for ages i can see dust from the windows.

So i snapped a quick picture of it and after that I had left. And as I started walking home from that abandoned beach it was like he was like following me again but I had got home safe but I had set up thermal cameras outside and inside the house. And now I had quit my work to start staying up at night to watch my cameras and one night I had saw a whole body of someone in my front yard but when I would look out my window no one would be there I had bought this dart gun that supposed to be used for hunting. But I was planning on using it on this man and as I shot it in the spot that he was in I had shot and it was a clean hit.

And as I brought him inside I had taken the suit off of him and it was my friend that had gave me a ride home that one night so I called 911 to tell them this man was stalking me and as the cops came they arrested him and I was safe from this disappering man.