The Girl In Red Part 1 | Teen Ink

The Girl In Red Part 1

December 10, 2019
By vlozin192 SILVER, Sacramento, California
vlozin192 SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments


Ten-seconds.  As the timer ticks, Safiya struggles to get the rope off of her. Realizing the girl in red is running away with the most valuable jewelry in the world. Safiya still struggles and panics that she’ll fail her mission.

 “ Intruder alert, intruder alert,”

 Safiya’s eyes shot wide. 

The security is approaching as Safiya finally takes the rope off her hands. She is using all her strength to run and stop the girl in red. “One more mistake, and I’ll lose everything I own and love,'' she said. 

Safiya speeds up her running, trying to catch up. Safiya is doing this for her mission for the world. Losing this jewelry can ruin every company and the people involved. 

She loses the girl and thinks fast to which way she went.  She runs any direction hoping she’ll find the girl in red. With a glimpse, Safiya recognizes a red figure. “It's the girl in red,'' she said.  Safiya hears the security and helicopters following after her. She quickly follows the girl in the red. As Safiya closes in, she realizes the girl in the red is not aware and isn’t running. Safiya tackles the girl and realizes too late-it's not the right girl. It's just a girl wearing a red jacket.