Entries from Billy | Teen Ink

Entries from Billy

Hi, my name is Billy and this is my blog. Since this is my first blog, I guess I should tell you, or whoever's reading this, why I’m here. My house is haunted, so I decided to make this blog to record my research. My hou Lots of people say that ghosts are fake, but I’m living proof they exist. I live in a one story house, and I am sure that it is either haunted, or a friendly ghost is rooming with me for a but. I’m hoping it’s the latter. I’ve been living here for about a week now, and weird things have happened that I just can’t explain. On this blog I will make entries of my day to day life with my house.

Entry 1:

It is May 16, 2004. It’s been a week since my last blog, and some strange things have happened. Lights are going out and doors are closing on their own. Nothing bad has happened but things in my house feel… off. I don’t know how to explain it, there’s just an abnormal feeling. Maybe I need new light bulbs, and maybe I did shut the door and am just remember it wrong. I hope that’s what it is.

Entry 2:

It is May 24, 2004. It’s been a little over a week since I last made and entry. More and more things are happening. It gets worse with each progressing day. Instead of just the lights going out, or the doors shutting, chairs are being scooted all the way out, furniture is being moved, and things aren’t where I put them. The feeling I had about the house has only worsened. I don’t know what to do, but I am just living through it hoping for the best.

Entry 3:

It is June 3, 2004. It’s been about a 1 ½ weeks since I last made an entry. I can’t sleep anymore. I’m going crazy and I don’t know what to do. I had a nightmare of a demon. Everytime I shut my eyes I can see that demon. It’s haunting me and driving me to the brink of insanity. I haven’t slept since the dream. That was three days ago. I asked to sleep at my friend's house tonight, and I hope that will keep me safe.

Entry 4:

It is June 8, 2004. I’ve called an exorcist to help me. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I called the best exorcist I could fine. I didn’t even care that he cost more than I could afford, it was going to be worth it. Anything would be worth it at this point. He’s coming tomorrow and hopefully he will rid the demon living here.  

Entry 5:

It is June 10, 2004. This demon is too strong. The exorcist ran out of here screaming nonsense. I sunk so much money into that man for him to run our screaming. I feel like I’ve fallen a hole, and I can’t get out. I try to climb, but something just keeps yanking my legs pulling me down. I can’t leave my house. Everytime I try to the handle burns me. Or if I use a rag, it’s locked from the outside. My door doesn’t lock from the outside, but somehow it is. I can’t go out to get food or water. I’m stuck in my house slowly dying, and I can’t do anything to stop it.

No more entries from Billy