No Title | Teen Ink

No Title

January 24, 2019
By Anonymous

The guests surrounded the lifeless body on the floor in Herman’s mansion. The worst part was, no one knew who he was. He might have been a butler, a driver, or who knows what.

“We need to cover this up, and not say a word about this to anyone,” Cameron whispered with a pale expression on his face.

“Are you crazy? We need to figure out who did this,” Chloe yelled.

Herman had invited his closest friends to this dinner, as a celebration of his new home. He had gone to get a bottle of wine from the kitchen twenty minutes ago and hasn’t came back.

Herman met Chloe at a skiing competition. They both split the first prize winnings of 10 million dollars. Herman met King at a scientific research study in the amazon rainforest, where they studied everything there. Herman met Elizabeth and Gwen at a protest in front of the White House, and he met Victoria, Sebastian, and Cameron at an exotic animal auction.

Elizabeth and Gwen were scared to death of the body on the floor. They tried to run out the door, but…

“It’s….locked.”

The two girls ran around the mansion. A minute later, Gwen came back, but without Elizabeth.

Gwen told everyone with a tired face, “All the doors are locked, and I lost Elizabeth.”

Victoria and Sebastian stood together and laughed. Chloe and King stood together, getting more intrigued by the second. Cameron stood off to the side desperate to go back to the way things were before.

Chloe thought for a second, then questioned, “Wait, where is the person who invited us all here, Herman? He was always a mysterious man, and now for this to happen? I think he has something to do with thi-”

A distorted voice came from the loud speaker of the house, interrupting Chloe, “IF YOU ALL WOULD PLEASE, MEET ME IN THE POOL ROOM, I HAVE A SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU ALL!”

The six people ran from the living room to the pool room, and saw a horrifying sight. Elizabeth and Herman were held by rope, dangling above the pool. And in the pool, were about a dozen, maybe more, blood thirsty piranha's.

“Holy-”

“In the pool, there is one card. It has the name of either Elizabeth or Herman and one of you has to retrieve it, or you ALL DIE! Another person has to distract the the piranha’s while the other gets the card. You have one minute. GOOD LUCK!”

“I’ll distract the piranha’s, while King gets the card,” planned Chloe.

She jumped in the pool, and quickly got out. As she did this, the piranha’s ran towards her and King got the card. He opened it and it said, “Cameron….”

A masked figure ran into the dark room and pushed Cameron through the tall window, and he fell for what was like minutes into his death. The figure then cut the rope Elizabeth was dangling on, and she fell into the pool. Blood was thrown up into the air like a cannon. The room was so dark, it was so hard to see what was going on.

Chloe and Sebastian ran into the kitchen. Chloe was drenched in blood and got a towel to dry off. Chloe looked at Sebastian, and he was spotless. Not a drop. Chloe peered back into the pool room, and saw the mask on the ledge of the pool. A pirahna quickly snached it into the pool. Herman was still dangling on the rope.

“No way.” Chloe whispered to herself, loud enough for Sebastian to hear.

King and Victoria ran into the house like closet.

“We should be safe here,” King said as he wiped blood from his tie.

Victoria pulled out the longest knife you would ever think of.

“Will we be safe?” she asked in a devious voice.

Victoria took King into the kitchen where Sebastian held a knife up to Chloe.

“Perfect, where’s the other?”

She had a puzzled look on her face. Just then, a long, wide tree branch snapped, and fell through the roof. It jabbed Victoria in the back. She let out a yelp, and in seconds was on the ground. Gwen burst into the kitchen with triumph on her face.

“I did it! I cut the branch!” she said still a little frightened.

“Gwen! Sebastian is the killer too!” screeched Chloe, but it was too late. Sebastian grabbed Gwen by the neck and through her into the tree branch and that was it.

Sebastian could sense King throwing up a puch, so he ducked just in time. Then, the ground began to shake, then the walls, then the roof. Just then, the floor gave way, dropping Chloe, King and Sebastian. As they fell, they could see the piranha’s falling next to them. Chloe hit the ground, she had a few bruises, but she was okay. Next King hit the ground. He yelled in pain as he fell on his arm. It had to have been broken. Then Sebastian hit the ground, with the piranha’s falling onto him, in minutes he and the piranha’s were dead.

“HELPPP!” Herman yelled from the the roof still dangling on the rope, blood dripping from his head.

“We’re coming!” Chloe and King both assured him.

But the rope snapped.