Abandoned House in the Woods | Teen Ink

Abandoned House in the Woods

By msarich6894polahs SILVER, San Pedro, California
msarich6894polahs SILVER, San Pedro, California

One night an abandoned house in the woods was a two story house. Someone had lived there. A serial killer who likes to kill people. The ghost died by getting shot in the head by police officers. The serial killer came back to kill more people who dares to enter the house. He wanted to stop the bloodline of his relatives. That night three boys named Jack, Jesus, and Anthony wanted to explore an abandoned house near the woods. They brought their flashlights because it will be dark in the house and the lights might not work.

They are looking for a new house to explore to see what has happened there. It could be trashed and the furniture would be ripped apart, or it could be in a nice condition but will just have dust on it. They do not know yet but when they do, they will be careful and alert.

They must be careful exploring the house because they do not know if something will happen to them. They have to keep their flashlights on and their eyes peeled. Once they got to the house they will split up covering more ground but it is not the best solution, especially in dark places.

They are at the house and it looks scary on the outside. Paint is peeling and the wood might not be that strong. Walked up to the house and got inside. They forgot to defend themselves with any weapons so they went to the kitchen drawer and took knives to protect themselves with. They have each others backs in case anything goes wrong.

Anthony has more experience with exploring abandoned houses than Jack and Jesus. He will have to protect his friends in case a ghost-like figure appears and tries to kill them or a crazy person will bang on the door saying I will murder you all. If he fails to protect his friends, he will never forgive himself. Anthony and his friends went upstairs to the hallway. There was one  door. Anthony, Jesus, Jack went inside. They thought that they would find something but instead they found more furniture and an old computer. They tried to turn it on but the cord was torn apart. There was a flash drive still in the insert. They took it so that they will check it the next day.

Anthony said “This might show us what had happened that got this place so abandoned.” Jack and Jesus agreed. But then Jack said “What if there is something scary on it?” he was nervous. Anthony said “I am not sure but we will find together.” they were scared because it was dark inside. As they were talking, they suddenly heard a soft thud coming from downstairs.

They all stopped talking and and closed the door slowly and hid so that whoever is downstairs will not hear them. Then they looked at each other and waited for the noise again. Then after 5 minutes have passed they slowly opened the door and peaked from the top of the stairs down. They all saw a creepy looking ghost that appeared downstairs looking for them. Jack, Anthony and Jesus all hid in the same room upstairs. The ghost appeared to be walking normally. They did not want to know if it will chase them but they are not so sure. They saw a sharp object which appeared to be a knife that the ghost is holding. The ghost’s face also appeared to have cut marks on its face. There was no eyes, so how could the ghost see with no eyes?

They closed the door shut but they were not careful to close it slowly enough. Then they waited for 5 minutes. After that they heard a loud banging sound coming from the other side of the door. They all were scared to realize that the ghost heard them. The banging got even louder. They waited until the ghost went away.

Then Jesus opened the door slowly and saw the ghost going back downstairs. Then when the coast was clear they had to make a run for it. So they did. They ran downstairs and ran out the front door. But Anthony and Jack ran out safely. He said that Jesus did not make it.

They ran back inside to find him. Then when they found him he was held captive and was holding a knife and stabbed Jesus in the stomach. Jesus cried with agony. Anthony ran to Jesus’ aid. He tried to stop the bleeding but it was too late. He failed to protect his friend. His last words were “Kill him.” He then tried to find a gun in the house and saw that it was under the coach. He grabbed it and and shot the serial killer in the head where he got shot before. After the ghost was gone, Anthony and Jack both fell in tears. They both carried him and buried his body at a cemetary. They both said their prayers and left.

The next day Jack and Anthony still had the flash drive and wanted to see what was on it. They inserted the flash drive on their computer. What they saw was horrifying. They saw a man with cuts on his face with a knife. They saw him kill his own family because he wanted to stop the bloodline of his relatives. They were in shock. Anthony said “what the hell did we just saw?” Jack said “We watched a guy kill his own family”. Jack said “We should burn it”. “This is disturbing”. After they were done watching the video, they burned the flash drive because what they watched was so disturbing.  That night will be the night they will never forget.

The idea just came up in my head.