The Ugly Prince | Teen Ink

The Ugly Prince

December 9, 2016
By Anonymous

Narrator: We start off in the land of Florida, the night of Prince Jack the Handsome’s Ball. There lived an ugly prince named Jiff and his cool brother, Prince Jack The Handsome. Jiff was always trying to win his oldest brother's approval, but since he was very ugly his brother didn’t pay attention to him.


Jiff: Jack, can I come to the ball tonight?


Jack: No, I will not let you come to the ball, there will a be a gorgeous princess there.


Jiff: but!


Jack: No but’s, you will stay home, because if you do come you will make them cry and ruin their make up. Because you’re ugly. With a capital U.


Narrator: At this point Handsome Jack had gone to his room and dressed for the ball. As for jiff he was asleep dreaming of the dance and as if he was not ugly and he was normal. The time came were Handsome Jack went to the ball and left Jiff, but Jiff had a plan. He put his plan in action.


Narrator: He got out of bed put his coat on and quickly, grabbed a magic cat and was off. Downtown to the plastic surgeon. He flung open the door…


Jiff: Hello, I need a plastic surgeon and now!! I’m too ugly for the ball, and my brother won’t let me go because of it.


Plastic Surgeon: Hi I’m Betsy, and I’m the plastic surgeon. Wow, we got some work to do. But that is why I’m here. Come on back.


Jiff: Is this going to hurt.


Plastic Surgeon: Nope not at all, you will be done in no time. Now lay, back and I will put you to sleep.


Narrator: 45 min. Later


Plastic Surgeon: Here you are, good as new. I hope you have fun at the ball, and earn your brothers respect.


Jiff: Hey, thanks so much.


Narrator: Betsy, waved goodbye, and before you could say ball. He got his magic cat, and was on his way. 


Narrator: Jeff turned around


Jiff: Will I be beautiful forever.


Plastic Surgeon: Yes


Narrator: He finally turned back around and was off. When he arrived at the ball, he was on air, and had ready to put his plan into action. Once he walked into the palace gates, nobody knew who he was. He even walked past his brother and he didn’t even recognize him. But the downside was the guards needed his name, and called for his brother.


Jack: You are definitely not my brother, leave and go home.


Jeff: But I


Narrator: Before he could finish his sentence he was kicked out the door.


Narrator: Once Jeff was outside he walked by one of the palace’s windows and saw Jack dancing with princess Brittany, trying to be cool, but obviously failing


Jeff: Why must I be shamed, and condemned. While they have fun. I have to go home, after I’ve tried so hard. Forgotten and lost.


Narrator: Back inside the palace Jack had a different view of things.


Jack: This has been a pretty cool night!


Brittany: Ya, I guess


Narrator: By this time Jack had fallen madly in love with her. But Brittany had a different idea.


Jack: Then will you marry me!?


Brittany: What?! NO,I already have a boyfriend! And you are like so ugly!


Narrator: So Jack, being the player he is, went to flirt with another maiden. But back outside Jeff Jeff had another plan. He thought, if he could get in the window, he could ask princess Brittany to join his entourage on his trip to Hollywood. Oh, and did I mention Jiff had a big thing with Hollywood. He believed that if anyone went they could make it big. Back inside Brittany saw Jiff in the window.


Brittany: OMG! Is that Zac Efron on the window!!!! Someone let him in!


Narrator: Then the guards grudgingly let Jiff back in. 
 
Jack: I thought you had a boyfriend?!


Brittany: Ya, but it’s Zac Efron!!!!!!!


Jiff: I’m not Zac Efron…


Brittany: Then why are you here!


Jiff: I am Jeff, the legitest knight


Brittany: Stop kidding around Zac


Jeff : I’m not Zac Efron, but I am here to ask you to come on an adventure.


Jack: why are you here Jeff…


Jeff: Like I said I’m here to ask you all on an adventure.


Brittany: Like totally!


Jack: Hell yeah!


Jeff:  We also have to go ask the plastic surgeon Betsy to come join us on our adventure.


Narrator: So Jeff, Jack, and Brittany were off and went to the plastic surgeon office and asked Betsy to come join them.


Brittany: Will you please join us on our trip to Hollywood.


Betsy: Um this is kind of short notice, but sure.


Brittany: Yay! I love plastic surgeons!


Jeff: Let’s start this adventure


Narrator: So they all piled into the car, and went on their short trip to Hollywood. They were going to go from Florida, to New Jersey, and then off to California.


Brittany: Hey by the way, being the Jersey girl I am, I do hair, and Honey you need my work                                                                                                                                                                                                              


Jeff: That will help us when we go through the land of Jersey, and you can translate their native language.


Brittany: Umm, New Jersey is in America, Ya know that right?


Jeff: Well I am half Canadian so eh I am having a hard understanding’ your language eh.


Narrator: And their they all went of into the sunset, one plastic surgeon, a handsome prince, an ugly/Zac Efron prince, a Jersey Princess, and a magical cat.


To continue story please put in disc two.


END