Pinocchio | Teen Ink

Pinocchio

March 4, 2015
By Anonymous

Mr.J:  …and with this new marketing strategy, I believe we will be seeing a dramatic increase in sales that will benefit the company.  Any questions?  *gestures around a chart on an easel and then looks around the conference table*

MRS.K:  I have one, Mr. Johnson. *she raises hand slightly*

MR.J:  Mrs. Keine, yes. *nods at MRS.K*

MRS.K: How will this affect the hours-.

MR.F: Wait, stop, I can’t anymore.  Pinocchio, can you please leave! *slams hands down on table and looks at Pinocchio sternly*

P: Why? *looks insecure*

MR.F: I can’t focus with your nose all up in my business! *throws hands in air*

MRS.K:  Mr. Frederick, you can’t ask a team member to leave based solely on appearance! *appalled*

MR.J:  Yeah, what’s wrong with you? *disgusted and shocked*

P: I’m so sorry Mr. Johnson, here let me try to… *embarrassed and tries to move face and the nose is even more in MR.J’s space*

MR.J:  Stop it!  Do you have a cold?!  *Snot drips onto MR.J*

P: A little. *shrugs*

MR.F: Gross! *wipes jacket furiously*

MRS.K:  Mr. Frederick!  You are acting like a complete jerk!  You’re fired! *points at MR.J*

Mr.J: Good!  I’m glad!  I’m gonna get a job where personal space is respected!  Not to mention a place where people have normal body proportions! *stands up and emphasizes with his hands*

*Suddenly a man with actual elephant ears gets up and runs out crying*

*Everyone calls Mr. Johnson a jerk and looks at him with disgust*

*Screen cuts to black*


The author's comments:

I'm not good at formatting scripts, but this was mostly about the idea.  Hopefully will be enacted with my friends soon :)