Wheres Julia | Teen Ink

Wheres Julia

June 25, 2013
By natasha1234 BRONZE, Holmdel, New Jersey
natasha1234 BRONZE, Holmdel, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Where’s Julia
(It was a normal day in Palm Springs . My mom, my sister Gia,and me, Danielle . Where in the car on are way to go shopping. My mom got a call from my sister Julia.)

Mom (shouted)- “What’s going on… Julia?!”

Julia(whisper)- “ Mom there’s someone in the house!”
( Julia hung up)

Danielle-“ Mom what’s wrong? Who was that?

Mom -“ Julia said someone’s in the house”
(I didn’t know what to say, I was in complete shock.)

Danielle (yelled)- “ We need to go home, NOW!”
( Mom stepped on the gas, Gia was trying to get in touch with Julia. But, they found them selves caught in traffic.)
( They got home an hour after the phone call from Julia. Gia ran inside,)

Gia (shouted)- “ JULIA ARE YOU OK?!!”
( no one answered. Mom and Danielle ran inside and checked down stairs)]

Mom an Danielle (yelled)- “JULIA WHERE ARE YOU!!!”
(mom snatched her phone and dialed 911.)

Mom-“ Hello, my daughters missing!”

Police-“Ma’am the missing person can’t be reported missing until after 24 hours.”

Mom- “ I got a phone call from her about an hour ago, she said there was someone in the house. I think she was kidnapped and my stuff is gone!”

Police- “ ok police are on their way, thank you”
( Mom was flabbergasted. She couldn’t do one thing to help Julia.)

Danielle- “ Mom what’s going on?”

Mom-“ we cant start looking until the morning.”
( Mom walked up the stairs crying, hoping for Julia to return)

Gia- “we need to do something, to get Julia back.”

Danielle-“ we can’t do anything until the morning Gia.”
(That night, Mom, Gia, and Danielle waited up all night thinking Julia would just be home. They were up all night.)

Mom-“ ok she’s not home, I’m calling the police.”

Police-“Hello, what’s your emergency?”

Mom-“ Hi, I called yesterday, my daughter has been missing for a day.”

Police-“Ok ma’am, help is on the way.”

Mom-“Ok thank you.”
(After about 20 minutes, the police arrived.)

Mom-“ Thank you for coming, my daughter Julia has been missing since yesterday evening. I got a phone call from her when I was out and she said someone was in the house, then hung up.”

Police-“ Ok ma’am do you have any recent photos of your daughter?”

Mom-“Yea I think so let me check her room.”
(Mom checked Julia’s room for recent picture of her, She got a picture of her at the movies from the other night.)

Police-“Ok, we will use this picture to identify your daughter. We will call you if we find out any more clues.”

Mom-“ Ok, please find her.”

Police-“ we will try are hardest.”
(Danielle,Mom, and Gia waited for the police to call back with good news.The next day the police started the investigation. They kept the investigation going for about 1 week. One day, The police were driving down a dark alley they were passing a dumbster.)

Police1-“We gotta dead body over here.”

Police2-“I think we found the missing girl julia.”

Police1-“Call her parents ASAP”
(The police called Julias mom)

Police1-“Ma’am I found your daughter…”

Mom-“omg you found julia??!”

Police1” Ma’am you didn’t let me finish, we found your daughter’s body in a dumpster in the alley up the road.”

Mom-“please god, no! No! she cant be gone!!!”

Police1-“ I’m sorry for your loss..”
(Mom couldn’t start crying)

Gia-“Mom did they find julia?”

Mom-“Julia’s dead”

Gia and Danielle-“Please no!”
(everyone was crying, Julia was finally put to rest on October Friday the 13th. Unfortunetly,her family was never the same. And her killer was never found.)


The author's comments:
This peace is sorta a drama of a girl that went missing out of no where from a burgular/ murderer