My World | Teen Ink

My World

By Mediocrenet BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Mediocrenet BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

Love and understand the Italians, for the people are more marvellous than the land.
E. M. Forster

I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians.

Considering my greatest world, deep beneath and hidden from those before me who don't fiducial with me. My world has a prince thriving my way. Yet far away, somewhere in between the astroid-belt fighting against Titans with his awesome knowledge and all his advanced technology. Soon to arrive at my rescue from this terrifying slugs the size of Argentinosaurus, determined to take over Earth or any human to be seen and add them to their collection as slaves to finish their spaceship to dominate our surrounding planets. Oh, my dear green and bright orange alien, so strong and smart, making his way towards this slimming creatures going at full lightning speed, before they can withstand any longer.
However, after hours that elapsed, I was awaken from my world. Somehow, I can't see the difference from the world I sleep in from the world I endure. Could it be I'm hallucinating, or not awake yet? Obviously I'm up. There's just diverse characters and well, just a small village occupied with people that seem to never have enough.

Just out of no where, popped in my mind about having an alien as a boyfriend and along with different things thrown i their.

on Oct. 9 2012 at 6:02 pm
Mediocrenet BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

E. M. Forster

Thank you. :)

on Oct. 9 2012 at 6:02 pm
Mediocrenet BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

E. M. Forster

Thank you :)

on Oct. 7 2012 at 7:33 am
BlueSunset BRONZE, Barcelona, Other

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- Dr. Seuss

How weird! I think it's quite a funny story. I love the vocab you've used, it's well explained. I was lost at the begining though! All in all, I love this piece. Well done xx