My World

Considering my greatest world, deep beneath and hidden from those before me who don't fiducial with me. My world has a prince thriving my way. Yet far away, somewhere in between the astroid-belt fighting against Titans with his awesome knowledge and all his advanced technology. Soon to arrive at my rescue from this terrifying slugs the size of Argentinosaurus, determined to take over Earth or any human to be seen and add them to their collection as slaves to finish their spaceship to dominate our surrounding planets. Oh, my dear green and bright orange alien, so strong and smart, making his way towards this slimming creatures going at full lightning speed, before they can withstand any longer.
However, after hours that elapsed, I was awaken from my world. Somehow, I can't see the difference from the world I sleep in from the world I endure. Could it be I'm hallucinating, or not awake yet? Obviously I'm up. There's just diverse characters and well, just a small village occupied with people that seem to never have enough.

BlueSunset said...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:33 am
How weird! I think it's quite a funny story. I love the vocab you've used, it's well explained. I was lost at the begining though! All in all, I love this piece. Well done xx

Mediocrenet replied...
Thank you :)

Mediocrenet replied...
Thank you. :)