2 ways to Freak Out

[crying woman walks up to lady officer]
"my baby is missing!i have no clue to where she might be, Mrs.officer lady!plea-"
"calm down miss,I'll try to help you find your baby."
"my baby! i won't ever find poor Samantha!she mu-"
"miss, please calm down so that i can help you find your daughter.i wont be able to help you if you are so unstable like this."
"but my baby i need to find her.she's probably wandering lost and alone.confused at where she is.........looking for her mama!"
"MAM, I NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND IN A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME!"
"BUT MY BABY!"
"mam, I'm sorry i have to do this but I'm going to have to tazer you so that you will calm down.once again, I'm sorry that i had to do this."
"BUT WAIT,WHAT ABOUT MY BABY?!?!?!!?!?!?"

ZAP![TAZER GOING OFF ON THE MOTHER]
"an hour later............"

{that was the bad way of reacting!sad isn't it? now here is the better, right way to react}
"Miss? officer? can you please help me find my baby i seem to have lost her at wallmart."
"yes mam"
"thank you for helping me."

FunneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:58 am:
It depends on the situation

nolanje80This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this was originally for my health class, and i wrote it 5 years ago...the assignment was to put on a skit illustrating the 'right' and 'wrong' ways to handle difficult situatioins. i had the script laying around in my room, and i thought "hey! why not post it on TeeenInk?" i wasn't trying to get it published...it just happened. i'm sorry that your friend hasn't gotten published yet. it's not my fault.

DemoDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:49 am:
Umm what? I'm a little confused by that. Is the purpose of it so show us people to react in a calm way? or was it just for fun? it was still funny though.

cinnamoncake said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:08 pm:

Cool, but teenink worthy? My friends have been trying to get their writing on here forever, and yet this makes it on? It's good just not right for this.

-Cinnamon

emmasue1798 said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:40 pm:
i love this! haha :)