Unknown | Teen Ink

Unknown

Patient # 3508 - D9367 Name: Drasko Pagani Age: 30

Date of Birth: 12/15/2287 Date of Death: 3/08/2318 Cause of Death: Unknown

Unknown

Starting merging process in T minus 20 seconds.

“What do you think Aamo?”

“What was the estimated compatibility?”, replied Aamo. “97%”

“Hopefully it works. Doc are you going to watch?” “Yeah”

Starting merging process in T minus 10 seconds.

The doctor heads over to the observation room. He enters one of the most darkest rooms in the facility, he sits down on the chair and pulls out a cigarette from his pocket. As the countdown comes to an end, he lights the cigarette and leans back.

Commencing merging process phase.

The doctor watches as the machines cuts open Mr. Pagani and tears out anything and everything that is in his body. The doctor watches painlessly as he finishes smoking his first cigarette. One cigarette after another until the whole process was complete.

Merging process completed. Entering body transplant process. WARNING, COMPATIBILITY IS LESS THAN 100%.

“Override!”, the doctor commands.

Please provide authorization code to override.

“91-00-722”

Authorization verified. Overriding complete. All personnel please evacuate station 3. Commencing body transplant in T minus 10 minutes.

“Doc it's time to go home” says Aamo. “Yeah, lets go.”

(3 days later...)

“Aamo run all test and give me a report ASAP!” “Yes sir.”

“Doc, he’s conscious”

“I'm coming.”

The patient slowly opens his eyes as the doctor rushes into the room.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Doctor Grant.” “Where am I?” “You’re in a hospital.”

The patient, Drasko Pagani, tries to lift his head up but falls back as he feels a sting in in the back of his head.
“Aamo, core status.”

“Report coming in. Core status is...0.”

“S***, we’ve lost another one. Aamo tell HQ this is a code RC and start to evacuate the facility.” “Yes sir.”
All personnel this is a code RC. Please evacuate the facility and head over to hospital O.

Rescue team and Corpse team arrive shortly. They head over to station 3 to properly dispose of the experiment. As they enter station 3 they see Mr. Pagani out of control. Mr. Pagani obliterates the whole facility in one shot. He flies up into the sky where he can see all the other hospitals. With his powers he broadcasts the annihilation of the UN experimental hospitals worldwide and declares war upon the world.
Simulation Results

Patient # 3508 - D9367 Name: Drasko Pagani

Age: 30

Date of Birth: 12/15/2287 Date of Death: 3/08/2318 Cause of Death: Unknown Cyborg compatibility- 100% Cyborg type- Villian