The Girl With Eyes Made Of Ice

There she was again. With her arms spread like she was a bird trying to catch a wind. Her long silver hair, that shone like the moon was flying around her thin body. She wasn't wearing anything but that wasn't what drew me to her. What caught my attention of this beautiful girl was her eyes. Her eyes where the color of ice. They were the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I was so caught up in those icy blue eyes I almost didn't see the way that the waves below the cliff, that we were standing on, stopped. When I could finally tear my eyes away from the girl, I noticed I had no idea where I was. I was standing about five feet from the girl. With her back to the bright night sky and the choppy waters below but why weren't there any noises. Then all of a sudden she leaned back. I ran to grab her, to pull her into the safety of my arms. But the blue eye girl was gone. In her place a small silver bird flew of into the gray sky.

Elizabeth2001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:44 pm
That was rally great. I would like to read more of it if there is any.

HidingAnnabellaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:21 pm
I am sorry to say there isn't it was going to go somewhere but it never did. there maybe more in the future