Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Voldemort is back and everyone knows it now. After 1 full year of not being believed, Harry is praised for being a hero, never straying from his word. After receiving all the slander and hate he got, he should be feeling good right? Well he does, but how can he if everyone is in constant fear. When Dumbledore goes to grab him from his aunt and uncle's house, he is anxious and excited at the same time to see his favorite teacher. But when he comes, not all news is good.
After returning to Hogwarts, all seems well. Private lessons and more freedom, he should be having one of the best times of his life, but he is still nervous. With Quidditch and the fact that people were being killed, kidnapped and Muggles disappearing, he is overwhelmed. Although he tries not to think about it, he can't stop. After finding a special book, his grades however seem to flourish.
This was a great book and anyone who had read the first 5, this is a must read. This is a book where Harry realises that he really is the hero and he is the only one who can save the world from terror. Then a plot twist that we never saw coming occurs and it will leave you wanting more.