Living in a Dream | Teen Ink

Living in a Dream

By SunflowerPanda BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia
SunflowerPanda BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia

In a world, where a teenage girls wildest imaginations roamed free . . . 

There was me, a slim brunette and brown-eyed beauty with average sized breasts, (not my normal DDD and B cup. Like, come on? Four whole size of a difference?) and fulled sized lips. (Not my one upper lip andd non existant lower. Like, where did it go?)

Sitting in my seat, (WARNING: I am a normal female. I have normal female thoughts, but I'm not that over my head) I gaze at him. Him and his perfectly toned skin and ebony hair that he keeps pushed back in a spike-do. (Spike do? Is that even a thing?)

Anyway, he's pretty sexy. Also, he works out in a gym. What's not to like about Gabriel? 

His looks are so dreamy. Faded black sideburns and tanned, muscled face that still manages to look smooth and clean. 

Enough of describing Gabriel. I could go on for miles, but there are many things to think about.

Like, when I get out of class because Gabriel is also new here and I promised I'd show him around the school.

Finally, the bell rang, and I was free to go. 

I jumped out of my seat and walked over to Gabriel's desk. Gabriel was packing up his books, and I was coming to realize that from every angle, he looked amazing. Absolutely no flaws. 

When he noticed me, I smiled in attempt to not blush excessively. I told him I'd show him around. 

Gabriel grinned, slung his bag over his broad shoulder and followed me out the room. 

For the duration of the day, I went to class and thought about Gabriel until the bell rang. Then I'd meet up with him and show him to his next class and for the most part, I'm sure he enjoyed it. 

At the end of the day, after I had showed Gabe the busses and was turning to leave, he grabbed my arm and began to pull me close. Our chests were touching and the lose proximity of staring deep into his eyes made my cheeks engulf in burning flames. 

"I've been waiting all day to tell you this," he began. Then, if it was even possible, Gabriel pulled me even closer. His next words had my knees trembling. "I love you!"

We kissed. I was feeling like I was in a dream and flying ten feet from the ground. Fireworks exploded in my head as his hand rested on my hip and stayed there. He didn't try anything. 

I have something to tell Mom and Dad when I get home! 

So, when I did get there, I ran straight to my mother's bedroom, blush now perminant on my cheek. My dad was sitting next to her and they were both watching the television. 

That makes me feel lucky. Both Mom and Dad are still together and both of them told me they loved me all the time.

I love them back.

I told my parents everything. From the beginning of the day to the end, and I was not going to leave any details out.

My parents are the type to listen to everything I said and not judge me. They are very helpful and supportive. 

After telling them everything, my mom began to congradulate me while my father did his most to find Gabriel on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. I didn't even have two of those three things. 

Typical Dad, but I love him. He loves me, too. Dad is always there for me when I need him, and he never cancels on my without giving a valid reason or making it up later.

It seems too good to be true, but my life is perfect. 

There is no need for me to even consider ending it because I am happy and feel blessed. 

The perfect guy and father are all I ever want. 

This was a project in my creative writing class that I had to complete by the end of the week. It was a four page story written about anything as long as I was included somewhere. 

My inspiration came to me as I was walking up the stairs and thinking about my lonely, sad, pathetic life. I thought, every girls dreams of that perfect guy, but what if he was actually real? And thus, this story was born.