Dead Beauty | Teen Ink

Dead Beauty

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

I walked in to the warehouse and caught a glimce of my reflection. Black hair, long, bangs hung to my eyebrows. My eyes golden. My skin was pale white. I ran my tongue across my teath and I cut my tongue on my teeth because they were so sharp. I was half vampire, and half witch. I am a Vampire Hunter.

I look around the room and there he was the full vampire that tried to kill me last night. He has black hair, over the eyes, it was straight. His eyes were a glowing choclate brown. He was six foot and slim. He was muscular. You could tell everytime that his muscles flexed. Then, suddenly his eyes were on me. Every vampires were to be exact. I slowly walked over to the young man. He smiled at me.

"Hello, Erin.' He said sweetly.

"You seem calmer than, last night and you don't seem hunger."

"It's your fault that you smell so good."

"What's my hcases of getting out of here alive?"

"Are you flirting with me Erin?"

"Are you temped to bite me again?"

"I'm Darren." I smile sweetly. He leans down and is inches away from my face. i raise an eyebrow.

"What do you think that you are doing?"

"This!" He didn't give me time to respond to anything. He grabs me by the arms and presses his lips to mine............

Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

lolz y'all are gonna flip but she is engaged to be married to a werewolf.....

freedombird GOLD, Staten Island, New York

your favorite color is the one that looks best on you

OMG! i am in love with this! you and i have very similar literature structures! you BETTER finish this! please? i couldnt stop reading!

erika4964 said...
on Dec. 6 2009 at 4:41 am
OK you really have to finish this story not only wright the second and not finish it. You need to finish it. It has romance, suspence, and vampires all the things I love in a story.