The Scary Sequel | Teen Ink

The Scary Sequel

By JeffBro101 BRONZE, Owingsville, Kentucky
JeffBro101 BRONZE, Owingsville, Kentucky

It was a dark morning and finally after escaping the clutches of the figure that had them trapped, Earl, Michael, and Juan decide that they should find shelter. Juan said “I think we should find somewhere to lay low and stay safe”. Earl and Michael agreed, they also thought the exact same thing. So it was decided, after nearly 10 minutes of planning the group started on their way towards the convenience store to find some supplies. On their way the group spotted some sort of strange figure, it looked as if it was made by the mysterious figure that had given them chase. Except it looked as though it wore different clothes and wasn’t as tall and slender, it looked like a large sized man. It was actually a zombie, Juan and Michel hid behind a bush. Earl unholstered his knife, he snuck up behind the figure. And with one swift motion he went for the neck of the figure. Swiftly slice through layers of skin, cutting deep into the bone of the victim. Or, it would have been a victim, if it was human, that is. But it was not, and after a few dreadful seconds, the figure didn’t drop, he just began to slowly turn around. Showing the group his horribly disfigured face that was crawling with maggots, every time he would make a facial movement some would fall out. It’s eye sockets were clear of any eyes, they were just black holes inside of it’s face. It’s mouth was a filthy display of teeth and gums, slowly dripping a thick black substance. It was if he had just been dug up from a grave decades ago. After experiencing this horrible deformed figure, everyone was willing to get rid of it, to put it in a better term. No matter the measures. The corpse-like thing was garbling some sort of growls, it sounded like the growl of an angry bear, and his breath stunk like that of a skunk. But after a few seconds that felt like days the group were brought back into the twisted reality by the “Zombie”, he began to burst towards them with inhuman speed and strength. And when he did, Juan grabbed the knife out of his neck and drove it into his skull. But this time, the attack rendered it dead. Now they could get into the convenience store and grab supplies. Once inside, Juan saw his familiar surroundings and started thinking, “Why did this happen?”

They all heard a crying, they all thought it sounded a lot like a human cry for help, but it felt, strange. They heard it coming from the storage closet, when they got near the door, the crying was on the other side. Slowly, Earl opened the door, Michael right behind him, Juan still searching his past and present, trying to find anything useful. When the door opened with an unsettling creak, the crying became a wailing that could shatter eardrums. Upon hearing this, the beast making the sound turned around, looking as another of the figure’s demons, mangled and tattered, like a toy that a kid would throw into a corner and forget about and not even care a little bit. It began running towards them. And with a very swift and strong motion, Juan jumped in front of Earl and fired a very large rifle. After doing so, the corpse acted as a real corpse and fell over with about 3 bullet holes. Then Juan said, “I found the manager’s rifle, he keeps it hidden under the counter.” With this being said, Earl and Michael began to laugh nervously to their near death experience. Due to the sound of the gunshot and the hideous wailing, more of the corpses began to gather around the store. Upon seeing all of the handprints appearing and disappearing on the windows, Michael noticed a small hole in the wall. There was also a bayonet on the gun, so Michael asked Juan to see the gun. Juan handed it to him, and almost as soon as he got it, he shoved the bayonet through the small hole in the wall and heard a cry of pain with a sound of tearing in the leg area of a corpse. When looking at the bayonet, Michael noticed a small blood stain on the end, so, once again, he shoved the bayonet through the small hole in the wall with three times the force of before, instead of a cry, he heard the dying voice of one of Satan's angels, or at least he thought.

Then he heard a very large stomping sound, like that of a Rhino, but then a crash. All he could see was a large creature, bashing through the wall and destroying a path into the surprisingly large convenience store, making room for the corpses to come in. And, they did, they came in running as fast as their rotten corpse legs would take them into the store. Everyone scrambled into the aisles, all of the corpses followed, except one. He wanted a twinkie, so he hurried towards the snacks. While he was face full of Twinkies, the group have been trying to hide from the corpses. Michael hid in the freezers, which were melted and empty, Earl, who hid in a cooler of what looked like cranberry juice, and Juan, who hid in the very top of the tallest aisle. The giant corpse was confused on where they were hiding so he went to go pick on some of the smaller corpses and eat a few of them. The other corpses began to flee the giant zombie, one of them was holding a revolver, while the giant corpse was eating him he somehow managed to shoot the revolver multiple times, managing to blow four holes through the neck of the giant. Now that there was a hole for them to escape, the corpses started to crawl out of the hole in the zombie’s neck when being swallowed, every time they would do this the giant’s neck would expand and deflate like a sad balloon. A few moments later, Juan noticed a zombie who had a pot belly the size of three full grown pigs! It waddled towards the giant zombie but didn’t know that he was eating others, so the giant scooped him up and put him in his mouth. On his way down he saw the neck hole with his zombie eyes and attempted to crawl out, but he got stuck, and feeling this, the giant began to swallow harder to try to get his giant Twinkie down his neck. But failed in every attempt to do so, but eventually after a minute of swallowing, the pot-bellied zombie exploded into a fiery ball of Twinkies. The nasty mix of zombie meat and twinkies covered every wall near the giant. This was enough to convince the zombies to go away because even zombies can still smell a little bit, even though they are dead.

Just as the last zombie left, Juan began to climb down from his hiding spot, but, just as fate had it, he slipped on a bit of Twinkie. It sent him flying down the rack and nearly face planting into a pile of zombie mush. Michael and Earl didn’t see the Twink-splosion, but they heard it. It covered all of the snacks AND toilet paper aisle. It was a Monumental Twink-saster that could have destroyed the entire aisle if the zombie ate any more twinkies. “Hold up, you guys didn’t believe the size of that zombie that was in here chasing us did you?” “Nope” said Earl. “Not at all” said Michael. But near them there was a small hole in the floor, there was a strange pink gas filtering out of it. Except it had stairs that seemed to lead down into the disturbing Pit ‘O Despair. “So,” said Michael, “should we go in?” “I guess we have no choice due to what’s waiting outside,” said Earl. And with that, they began to walk down the old wooden steps and into the pit. But as they were ascending they finally noticed something but were too shaken to admit it to each other, the figure was Satan, and these monsters were his angels.

This piece is the second one from which I have previously posted and is hopefully much better!