??mespiono?? | Teen Ink

??mespiono??

October 25, 2016
By CesarMontellano BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
CesarMontellano BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

woke  up  then  saw  the  sun  rising  it  was  the  morning .  I  went  down  stairs  and  smelled bacon  fresh  of  the  pan .I  told  my  mom  thanks  for  making  breakfast. I  got  done  eating  then  went  to  go  get  ready  for  school  I  put  my  clothes  on.  Then  watched  tv  for  a  little  bit then  my  mom  called  me  because  the  bus  was  going  to  pick  me  up  for  school.
I  told  my mom  bye  then  went  up  the  stairs  of  the  bus  then  got  on .I  couldn't  find  a  seat  so  I  just sat  in  the  front  row  it took  about 15  minutes  to  get  to  school. We  got  there  then  I  told  the  bus  driver  thank  you  then  went  down.  the  bus  stairs  then  got  off  i  saw  my  friend  jeff i  knew   him  for  two  years  already  his  the  best  friend.
I  was  in  school  and  Mr.cain  said  to  draw  a  picture  of  your  family  .So  I  was  working  on  it  then  before  I  knew  school  was  over. Me and jeff were talking about what we wanted to do tomorrow  he  said  stay  at  my  house.  so  we  sat  there  until  our  bus  was  called  I  got home. My  mom  asked  me  if  I  wanted  to  eat  and  said  mac  in  cheese.  I  said  yes  went upstairs  and  i  felt  something  just  on  my  foot  it  was  my  dog  max  he's  a  german  sheperd  I  just  tripped  over  him  then he  tackled  me  with  love.
Then  my  mom  called  me  to  eat  so  went  down  stairs  ate  then  i  was  waiting  for  my  dad because  he  only  works  until 3  and  i  was  scared  something  happened  to  him  but  then  i heard  the door  open  then  I  saw  come  in  I  stood  up  fast  and  gave  him  a  hug  after  that  I went  to  sleep.


So  had  a  dream  of  me  and  I  was  in  this  world  mespiano  it  is  after  world  war  five . So  I  think  i'm  in  the  future.  I  was  still  in  the  same  city  but  more  with  electronics  it's  still  earth. I  went  to  my  house  and  no  one  was  there  it  felt  like  I  was  there  with  them  but  they  weren't  there.  Then  I  told  my  neighbor  were  my  parents  where  at  and  he  said  that  they  died .  That  I  had  a  brother  I  always  wanted  to  have  brother  but  he  said  that  the  aliens  killed  him  I  said  the  aliens? I  got  really  mad  I  said  where  do  the  aliens  live  I  went  to  the  main  capital  of  mespiano  the  aliens  took  over  I  got  mad  I  went  inside  it  tried  to  kill  them  but  I  was  only  kid  but  then  I  saw  a  mirror  and  I  was  older  then  I  saw  a  gun store  I  went  in  the  sighed  a  bunch  of  paper.
I  went  to  the  capital  and  I  got  my  gun  ready  and  loaded  my  parents  are  dead  and  i'm  going  to  get  them  back . I  went  inside  and  asked  can  I  see  my  parents  they  said  no  so  I  went  all  beast  mode  and  then  I  killed  the  first  alien.  Then  I  went  and  opened  the  door  I  saw  my  best  friend  jeff  was  a  policeman  I  told  him  jeff  move  I  need  to  get  my  parents  back  then  he  let  me  go.  I  said  thank  you  then  I  went  up  stairs  and  saw  this  liquid  think  it  was  a  cylinder  and  then  I  saw  my  parents  in  one  I  broke  it  then  a  alarm  went  off.  I    took  them  but  they  were  too  heavy  so  I  hide  them  behind  a  printer.  Then  a  group  of  aliens  cames  in  and  I  killed  them.  Then  went  down  stairs  and  my  parents  weren't  behind  the  printer  then  I  saw  them  running  down  stairs  and  I  saw  them  then  one  of  the  aliens  said   dad  and  I  said  dad  who  is  that  it's  your  brother.  They  turned  him  into  a  alien  then  I  shot  the  alien  then  I  went  up  stairs  to  get  the  shot  for  my  brother  but  then  I  changed  him  then.  I  got  shot  five  times  then  that  was  the  last  time  I  saw  my  brother.  Then  imelletty  I  opened  my  eyes  and  it  was  all  dream , but  I  never  got  to  see  my  brother  then  my  mom  yelled  and  she  said  that  she  was  pregnant!