Tigerlady | Teen Ink

Tigerlady

October 21, 2016
By HWRichards BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
HWRichards BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The lady and the tiger. The lady had a tiger that she cared for that killed people in the arena. Everyone was so afraid of the tiger but he only killed the people in the arena because that was his food source.Most people did not care because they have lost loved one to the tiger.The lady understood that the tiger need to eat and the king wanted something that would kill people with no remorse.The tiger was perfect for it but the lady was the only one the tiger would not kill for some reason. With one person able to control that meant that she could move the tiger in and out of the cage with no problems. Also the lady liked watching the tiger tear people apart. A lot of people did not believe that she could control the tiger. One day the king put her in the arena and let the tiger out. She was not eaten the tiger was friendly to her and even obeyed her every command. Weeks went by with people dieing and the tiger eating them. Then the tiger was not doing too well. The lady could not figure out what was wrong with the tiger. Within days the tiger died and the crime rate went up.The people had no punishment of death any more. The lady was so upset that she went out to get a new tiger or something that she could bond with. She spent so much time finding this new beast when she got back the king was dead.The new king would not allow the arena to be used. The lady was confused that her new beast was not going to be used.The king banned her from the kingdom. She did not care so she let her  beast out to kill  freely  in the kingdom. Next the people cried out to to the lady for help.The lady did not care any more that people were dieing and in fact she did not even want to stop it. Once she looked into the kingdom the lady saw what was truly happening and she was mortified. She felt so bad that almost all the people were killed by what she did. Then she decided to help out the people she called for the beast but the beast did not reply. The lady was stunned by the beast not coming when it was called.There was only one thing left to do and that is to kill the beast. She asked the people where did the beast go and the people told her that the beast was going towards the arena where the king was hiding. The lady went to the arena as fast as she could and saw the beast looking for the king. The lady was now thinking weather to let the king die or to save him from the beast. The king pleaded to the lady to spare his life from the beast but the lady did not want to save him from the beast. She let the beast completely get right to the point where the king was about to die then she stopped it. The beast listened to the lady and stopped right before the it was about to devour the king.The lady told the beast to go home and what for her to return. She helped the king to his feet and told him this was his fault not hers. Now remember this for when you become king.