The Evil Witch | Teen Ink

The Evil Witch

By SMontoya BRONZE, Riverside, California
SMontoya BRONZE, Riverside, California

In a far away kingdom lived a king named Steffon and a Queen named Elena .They had a nice big blue castle and tons of gardens . The gardens were like Elena’s children she cared for them nonstop.However there was one locked away garden hidden by trees.Elena was desperate to find out what was beyond the trees .She told king Steffon that she wanted to find out what was beyond the walls of the garden and Steffon said “Okay darling I will have it unlocked immediately .

“Elena thanked Steffon and ran to the garden ,jumping up and down with excitement .Their maid named Martha unlocked the door.Elena took a deep breath and went in .Martha left Elena to be .Elena walked around exploring the garden she saw pretty blue flowers and red roses and a lot of weeds but it was all beautiful to her then as she turned the corner she saw a small dark and mysterious cave .She was scared but curious at the same time .Elena walked in slowly and found an evil witch .The witch was covered in treasure .Elena immediately recognized everything the witch had .The witch put her ugly long finger on Elena’s mouth and whispered  “If you tell anyone about this you will be cursed forever.” “Now leave and never return! ”Elena ran away in shock .She was quiet for a while until king Steffon realized that she was not her usual happy self.
“Honey darling what’s the matter?asked king Steffon .
  “As I was walking in the garden I came across a cave and I just wanted to see what was in there so I went in and saw an evil witch with all our “lost”treasure.”said Elena.
     “Are You Okay! Did she hurt you ?”asked Steffon.
     “I’m fine it’s just she said if I told anyone we would be cursed forever !“said Elena .
    “ We’ll be fine honey I will send the guards to get her immediately .“Said king Steffon.
  “Guards!”Yelled Steffon.
“ Do you need our assistance ?” asked the guards.
“ Queen Elena said there is an evil witch in a cave in the garden capture her and put her in the dungeon.“
“ Yes right away Sir.”said the guards.
The guards went to go get the evil witch .They saw her and she tried to run, luckily the guards pinned her down and handcuffed her.
“She smells like a dead cow .” said guard 1.
“Tell me about it .” said guard 2.
The two guards took the witch down the old creaky stairs into a dungeon that smelled like death.The witch cursed a spell on King Steffon  and Elena they fell to the floor at once.”The guards took the magic ring away. The witch no longer had power.The guards locked the dungeon and went back up the stairs.They saw the king and the queen passed out on the floor and they immediately knew it was the witch They went into the study to look for a book to end the spell. There was only one was way to do it .It was to kill her .The guards went back down the stairs and unlocked the door. Guard 1 took his sword and stabbed the witch ,light rose from her body .The curse was lifted .The queen and king went back to their normal lives and lived happily ever after.

I hope people will understand that doing something wrong or tresspasing can lead to consequences .