Devils Don't always Have Horns #2

She was the daughter to the Sun God. The Son God loved to dance in the flowers and being outside. Though his daughter would just sit in the flowers and look at them. She never touched them or anything, she even stopped giving him hugs at five.She swore when she came back from Title Choosing that she was the God of Happiness but she never looked happy herself.

She was also the daughter of the strong Moon God. The Moon God loved her daughter as much as she loved the night. Her daughter would look at the animals that would come out at night while the Moon God was covered head from toe with them.

Now a teenager she was stunning unlike any God. They compared her to the God of Beauty and Vanity but she overshadowed them. White hair of the moon and golden eyes of light. Smooth and delicate skin of porlicen. Her wings the purest of white littered with gold and silver. Her voice could put all the children of the Middle World to sleep making the God of Song and God of Music listen to for days. She painted the most realistic and detailed paintings and portraits, making her get praised by the God of Color and the God of Art every time. Her writings could mess with your feelings causing the God of Literature adore her like a sister. She was more selfless than the God himself and more kind than the God herself. To top off it all off her wisdom put the God of Wisdom to shame.

She had no intrest in love not even when the God of Love talked to her. She would always tell the God of Love one thing, ‘I’m still young I have an eternity to find my true love for now I’ll indulge in my intrest.”

Then she grew another dislike fighting and war. The Gods of Fighting and Hunt all talked to her but she never dared picked up a weapon. ‘In war there is only winner and that winner ends up all alone in the end. So did they really win?’ Was all she would say.

The Sun God was still concern of his daughter so he seeked advice from his wife the Moon God. She was a soldier protecting the Middle World of the things that lurk at night, while her husband was a priest that cleansed souls that got tricked by the evil that slipped through.

“So what if our daughter doesn’t look happy?” She spoke bluntly. “Just because someone doesn’t look a certain way doesn’t mean their not that. Like if I have a green apple and I dye it red people would say I now have a red apple but when they bite into it, it would still be a green apple. Outer appearances doesn’t mean nothing.”

“What about her behavior? She’ll only touch things that aren’t alive.”

“I don’t know about that one but does it really matter. Our daughter is like us she may not like running and being in the flowers but she likes being outside. She may not like fighting or animals but she loves to paint the night. Our daughter may be a little different but aren’t we? Before we turned to Gods I was the Moon and you were the Sun. I died and so did you every day so that the other one could breath because that’s how much in love we were. So let our daughter be her.” With that the Moon God whipped away all of the Sun’s God worry to only bring herself to worry about different matters.

“Shouldn’t we be talking about the recent disappearances in souls in the Middle World. It’s not like it’s wicked souls it’s more good souls than bad ones. It’s not the work of anyone in the UnderWorld either. Who could be doing this?”

He hugs his wife that starts to panic. “Don’t worry we’ll get to the bottom of this together.” They didn’t know finding out who it is will cause them more pain then dying.

One day on her trip to the Middle World she was approached by a man. She sat in flowers and the man stood above her. He wore a hood and his face could not be seen.

“What’s your name?”

“Joy.” She says flinching as he gets closer her hands into tight fist.

“Why are you sitting on the ground?”

“I can’t walk.” And that’s when he sat in front of her almost making her scream. This person was dangerous but she can’t get up. Why did she ever come to the Middle world at night? Well that was obvious she loved looking at the stars but she should’ve brought a weapon.

“Now why is a God in the Middle World at night you might meet people like me.” He takes off his hood and a demon is shown. He has a wicked smile, bright red eyes and a scar from his left forehead to his right cheek, this is the God of Chaos. Wings come from his back and black feathers litter the ground. “I wonder what your soul will taste like.” He says clicking his claws together. When she sees him in his God form something in her snaps.

The God in front of him doesn’t look at him with fear she just laughs hysterically. “I’m kinda glad your a God and not a mortal I was tired.” Her voice and even her aura changes. She gets up and shows her own set of sharp claws, her teeth sharp like a shark. Her eyes a dark red and insane. Her hair black of night. She unfolds the blackest of wings covered with red of fire and black powder of ash. Her spring dress doesn’t hide her legs and arms which are covered head to toe in symbols meaning it’s own thing.

The God of Chaos looks at the once innocent God in shock how did she turn into this even the God of Death and Evil wouldn’t mess with her. Before he can react her hand is in her chest and she pulls out a black shadow as big as a pool ball but with smoke coming from it. It fit in her palm perfectly. She took the soul and ate it. The God of Chaos before her turned into nothing but ash.

“Now you messed up.” A mad but sweet voice says in her head.

“Ah you hush, I never get to have fun in the Upper World and we both decided that we would go to the UnderWorld today.” She says out loud. She looks as the moon glows darkly. “Everything is falling to place.”

In The Upper World

The Moon God gets ready to go out for the night when the God of Order approaches her and her husband.

“Moon and Sun I need to inform you. The God of Chaos has died just moments ago.”

“What do you mean he died? Who killed him?” Moon ask.

“I have to reveal another secret. With me being the God of Order I am also the God or Secrecy. I know everything but can’t tell. Your daughter isn’t the God of Happiness she’s the God Yang and Yin but instead into evolving into the God of Balance she developed split personalities. The one who has been killing both good and bad souls and even the God of Chaos is your daughter.”

“What do you mean she’s always in her God form and we never seen this other personality. She even refuses to fight.” The Sun God says shocked.

“Let me show you.” She holds up a clear ball and it replays the meeting and fight of Chaos and Joy.

“She really is split.” Moon says her eyes casted downwards. “No wonder she didn’t want to touch anything. Yang knew that if she touched anything it would reveal the identity of Yin.”

“Why didn’t we notice something was up.” Sun says and Moon only walks away to the Middle World Portal.

“Because not all devils have horns.” She yells back and her husband runs after her.

In the Middle World
They arrive at the Middle World in front of their daughter who only smirks when she sees them. “Oh no Mom and Dad found out. Let me think God of Secrecy?” She looks at them and they don’t move. “I’ll take that as a yes. I know what’s going to happen you're going to band me to the UnderWorld don’t worry I’m going there anyway.” She says leaning on the heels of her feet.

“Wait we weren’t going to banish you to the UnderWorld.” Sun says and Moon nods in agreement.
“Oh well I don’t care. I’m really tired of being a perfect God. Boring. Mom you probably said it before you left not devils have horns and in that you are correct. Bye-bye.” She waves as she falls back into a deep hole that closes up quickly.

Tears falls from Sun’s face and this causes it to be coldest has been in years. Moon doesn’t cry she tries to stay strong but this only breaks her causing the moon itself to break and causing the people to panic for days on end as pieces fall from the sky. 

In The UnderWorld

The God Yin sits on a throne while in the first few days here she betrayed Yang and Yang died. Ruling the UnderWorld she smiles peacefully. One year that’s all it took for her to defeat the Gods that opposed her and make everyone bow to her.

A shadow sits on her arm to her throne. The women told her many stories everyday and even her name which shocked Yin shadows don’t have names. In return Yin did the same thing without knowing giving the shadow a bit human each day. They would exchange stories and the shadow would go to the Upper World with the help of Vanity and tell Sun and Moon of their daughter everyday for years to come. In return Sun would give the shadows a bit of body everyday and Moon would give the shadow a bit of life everyday.

Then one day the shadow was no longer a shadow she was a person. Her hair was brown and so was her eyes. She wasn’t the smartest and wasn’t the prettiest. She sometimes wasn’t good with words or people. Even though she wasn’t perfect like a God she still spread her words across all world. Angels don't always have halos and devils don't always have horns.

She could stilll get in all worlds and visted every God. The God Vanity and Selfless had the strongest brother and sister relationship among Gods. Sun and Moon choose to have no more children and has been in multiple fights with the UnderWorld and their daughter. Though they fight for two different teams they are not bitter to one another. 

In the Middle World

That was something Gods didn’t understand and would probably never grasp but what does the once cursed God of Human care about those Gods she was the only one who lived in the Middle World.

The God of Humans shakes her head. "Not all stories have a happy ending." She says to son after telling him the two stories she had of the Gods both below and above. She looks down at her now sleeping son. 

The story of Yin. When she told me the reason why she went into the UnderWorld she broke my spell. The reason Yang aggreeded to go to the UnderWorld was to keep Sun and Moon safe. Yin was more powerful then Yang. Yin was just a storm of chaos ready to take over, so Yang locked herself away in their mind. When Sun and Moon was told this gold and silver danced across the skies for days giving every soul in the Middle World hope. 

"How can the God of Humans not understand Humans? Humans are two words. Perfectly, imperfect" I still remember her voice. 

"Two words perfectly, imperfect." I sing into the skies.