Truly Evil | Teen Ink

Truly Evil

July 6, 2016
By WarZone PLATINUM, Rockledge, Florida
WarZone PLATINUM, Rockledge, Florida
45 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
The purpose of literature is to turn blood into ink. - T.s Eliot

Sometime only paper will listen to you.-Unknown


The team called Creatures always watch people fall. Their leader always wore a mask and never once took it off. They were given the name by many clients, Evil. Evil had a team that wore no mask. Evil's team was filled with the strangest of people.


A old guy with a wooden cane named Crook.
A curvy woman with a long hair laced with bows her name was Red.
The five year old girl who always wears gloves named Shred.
Lastly a tall guy who always smokes his name is Burn.


Creatures are part of the supernatural. I know it's just considered a rumor don't yell at me but it's true. I saw it, I swear. I was in a building owned by Creatures. Looking around I spotted a door that was slightly open. Why did I ever look in? I did though and I saw Evil sitting on a desk with their team around them. The client of Creatures sat in a chair opposite of the desk.


"So what are you saying is you don't have my money." Evil's voice says with a hint of insanity. Evil's eyes looking down on the client like he is nothing more than a flea.


"No, I ddd..on't havvv..e your mmm..oney." He says stuttering.


"You know I have no problem with killing you right? Just ask your partner or wait I killed them." Evil says nonchalantly tilting their head to the side.


"Boss what are you going to do about his friends?" Red whose face was looking down the whole time looks up and her eyes are scarlet.


Are they talking about me. My heartbeat races.


"Well why don't they join us?" Evil says before snapping her fingers.


All of a sudden Reds hair grows quickly and works like a storm. Catching people hidden around the room. They are four of them that are suspended in the air and lowered to stand next to the man.


"Now you know how to works but if you don't I'll explain. if you can't pay me back with money you pay me back with your life." Evil proclaims and then slams both of her hands on the table. "Take out the uninvited guest." She commands.


Red grabs the guy at the right end and holds him with her hair. The bows turn into knives and point at the guy sticking into him a second later. At the touch of his blood her hair turns red.


Crook throws his cane into the air and it transform into a gun. When the gun touches his hand his appearance changes, into a teen with blonde hair. He shoots the man to the right.


Shred takes off the gloves to reveal claws of ones seen on demons. She slashes the man to the left. Turning him nothing into what her name says.


Burn puts out his cigarette and turns to the guy on the far left. The guy shakes as he goes up to him and puts his hand on his head. The guy body turns to ash at his touch.


Lastly Evil walks up to the man. "Get up and walk to the window." They speak and the man follows. Why does he not talk back?


"You see my powers is what make me truly evil. Power. My word is law. No matter what it is nothing not even inanimate objects defy me. Shatter." At once the window shatters. Evil takes off her mask and looks at the guy. "Jump." With that simple word he does.


I cover my mouth. That wasn't real. I still have nightmares every night. Not much of the killing, that's still terrify and it's not because of Evils face. She was beautiful but her black eyes were soulless and insane and she looked deep into my eyes more like soul.


I feel like I'm being watched all the time, no one believes me but you have to save me. They're going to kill me. If I do die then go to the Empire State Building that's what Evil owns. I know they’ll make my death look like suicide, Creatures always does because they're truly evil.
                                                          -Evelyn McHale 1947


The author's comments:

Evelyn McHale is a real person who lived in 1947 and did jump from the Empire State building. She is also recorded to have the most beautiful suicide.