Everland | Teen Ink

Everland

February 28, 2016
By Anonymous

The Thorne family is a perfect family. Bella Thorne is the daughter  of Maria Thorne and Peter Thorne. This family is every person's dream. They had never been in a fight before but one day,everything turn upside down. Bella's parents fought because of misunderstanding. They would always fight until Bella feels neglected. She would always cry in the mid
dle of the night.  She wants her family to be happy like before but alas,she can do nothing.

       One day, Bella can't stand the fights anymore so, she had the thought of running away from home. At the middle of the night, she sneaked out from the window in her bedroom and ran away. Before she ran away she left a note on her study table. Bella was going to her friend's house,Jasmine. She and Jasmine has been friends since they were in kindergarten.

      On the way to Jasmine's house, she stumbled across an old well and the well was glowing. She approached the well slowly. She was surprised because the water in the well was no ordinary water. Its was silver water and Bella felt a rush of adrealine because never had she seen water such coulour.Suddenly, Bella fell clumsily into the well. She thought that she will drown but she was still breathing. She was surprised because there was a lot of people there. The place is so colourful and the rainbow in the sky that never seem to fade. The ground was so soft,it almost felt like marshmallow. The place looks like every little girls dream because unicorns was prancing around there. She was very curious about the place. After wandering around a couple of minutes , she got tired and ended up resting under a big pink cotton candy tree . After a few minutes , Bella fell in a deep slumber.

       Bella woke up knowing that she was still there , under a weird tree , in a place she doesn't have a clue of . There was a mysterious girl sitting beside her . The girl was singing children songs with her amazing voice . Bella gather her courage to ask the girl who is she but before even getting the chance to do that , the girl already started to introduce herself . " Hello dear girl! My name is Sarah , you are not around here, are you ?" She said . "Errr , my name is Bella . Can I know where in the world am I ? "  Bella said and hopes for an answer from Sarah . " Well , you're not in a place, you're in a dimension called Everland , a place where happiness lives and nobody is ever sad "

       Bella got more and more scared after hearing what Sarah said. How is she gonna get home?  Will she ever get to see her parents again?  Bella almost started to cry . Sarah heard her in panic and said something to cheer her up " You want to know something Bella ? I know a place where you can find a portal and get home ," Bella got really excited. "So, where are we heading now?" "We are heading to Fluffy Raincorn," "Fluffy Raincorn?"Bella said with confusion. "Yeah,but the place is not as nice as you think," "Why?" "Because all the naughty and bad unicorns are kept in that place,"

  "Naughty and bad unicorns? Was this worth it"She thought deeply. After a deep thinking she agreed to go to Fluffy Raincorn. Bella and Sarah started the journey to find the portal. After walking a few miles, they saw the gate to the Fluffy Raincorn. Unfortunately, there were guards guarding the gate. They were thinking of ideas and Bella stated to wait for the guards to fall asleep.

  After several hours, the guards fell asleep so they took the chance and they climbed the gate. When they walked inside they can feel bad energy of the unicorns. They walked and walked but they couldn't find the portal. Bella became worried and started to panic. After a few minutes of walking, they saw something glowing inside a mysterious room. Bella was afraid to entered the room but Sarah insisted her to entered the mysterious room. She hestitated to entered the room but, at last she dug up the courage to  enter the room.

  When she entered the room she saw a unicorn guarding the portal. She didn't know what to do. Bella planed to distracted the unicorn but, as she walk to the portal, the unicorn stop her. She was afraid but, suddenly Sarah pulled the unicorn's tails. The unicorn chased Sarah. While being chased Sarah told Bella to jump into the portal. She hesitated at first but, she obeyed with a heavy heart. As she jumped into the portal, she felt happy but, sad because she made memories and friends.

   After that, she felt herself being pushed outside the well. She felt relieved that she was back at home. Then, she ran straight to her house. Her parents were outside the house when she returned home. She hugged her parents and said sorry for running away. Her mother cried of happiness and they lives happy ever after.

                                                                   The End