Legend of the Magic Crown | Teen Ink

Legend of the Magic Crown

“To this day, no-one has stolen from my king, and ‘till tomorrow and forever no-one will have stolen from my king, THE king.” Farrah declared.
        3 days later
“ What!! Your magical crown was stolen!!! Well then…” Farrah’s words trailed off as she heard King James grumble. “Don’t give me an attitude Farrah! You are just a palace guard! Go on and look for it.” The king motioned for Farrah to leave. As Farrah trudged out of the room, she bumped into one of King James’s personal assistants who gave her a snooty look and stalked off. Farrah rolled her eyes and left the castle. She threw her spear to the ground and raised her head to the sky. “ I will not rest until I find my king, King James’s crown!!” Some people around her looked gave her quizzical looks. She ignored them and went to her personal “spy” carriage.
( It was a black carriage that held a lot of weapons and was powered by mice, hamsters and rats.) As Farrah sped away she saw one of the king’s advisors running toward her. She quickly stopped her carriage and the panting advisor told her that they knew who stole the crown and where it was, but all they needed to get it back was make Farrah “steal” it back. “ It is in King Lamoni's castle.... he stole it and.. he… uh…  is very… uh… violent…” Farrah eyes widened and she frowned, thinking that getting this crown back might not be so easy. For Farrah, rescuing people was her thing, she had rescued small kids to giant men. Now she not rescuing, but retrieving back what was stolen from her king, an awesome crown with the power to make big place go BOOM!!! (If worn by the rightful bearer, it could build monuments or buildings in mere hours when in reality it would take years, but used in a bad way it could destroy villages, kingdoms even.) Farrah went off to the castle. When she came to the black, looming castle she did not tremble like most people. Farrah looked for a way in, she found one except she might have to move a piece of wood, it was a low window. She climbed in, snuck around and saw the crown sitting in broad daylight, she went for it and got it! She started to make her way back towards the window but a dark figure stopped her. “ You are not going anywhere” the figure rasped. It lifted it’s hood and it was King Lamoni glaring at Farrah. Farrah pushed him away and jumped out of the window, the King followed. King Lamoni took out a sword and tried to stab Farrah, but she defended herself and for a while they fought crazily. Farrah then hit the King in the face with the point of her sword and *he fell dead. She sighed and then climbed back into her carriage. She traveled back to her home kingdom and as she neared Farrah took the crown out of her pocket. Farrah thought, for fun, she’d put it on, and so she did. Farrah placed the crown on and when she did it started glowing, “huh?” Farrah exclaimed. It glowed and and it shot a blue bolt at a tree and the crown turned the tree into skunk.Farrah smiled and thought that she was THE CHOSEN ONE. Farrah rode to King James’s castle as fast as she could and when she neared the castle Farrah jumped out of the carriage and ran to King James. Farrah triumphantly said, “ I am the rightful bearer of this crown, I am no longer your palace guard, but a queen of all places.” King James nodded , “ You may share my kingdom on one condition,” he stroked his beard, “ If you agree to use that crown for good.” Farrah gave him a thumbs-up and skipped out of the castle. King James called behind her, “ You are a queen now, don’t skip, stride.”  THE END
  * Sorry King Lamoni
-This legend is fully fictional and means no rudeness to any king, queen, crown or castle :)

This was a really stupid thing.... 

I was bored so...

on Feb. 17 2016 at 8:59 am
Its-Just-Me-Today BRONZE, Edison, New Jersey

uhhhh

This is okay, not that amazing but you can improve... I know you were bored and stuff but this seems like kids work, like elementary school work maybe.... Sorry... just my criticism... Gotta work on it....