Battel of the angels part 3 | Teen Ink

Battel of the angels part 3

By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota

Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.

People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.

Stefan smiled as he watched a little girl dance on the african planes, he saw a little running with a dog in Berlin.

Joy, thats what the mortals forgot, as they grew older they forgot how to laugh how to dance how to live.

Stefan had always enjoyed music, the music made by the mortals could be elegant and beatifull, yet dark and hurtfull.

Music is how many mortals lashed out at the world its how they describd there pain there heart ache.

But as Stefan oked down apoun the earth mostly the U.S. now he saw a girl, a teenager sitting in her closet her hair was messy and her eyes were red, he felt the anger burning but a deep pain in her soul.

She was chatting with other teens and Stefan watched the conversation.........

I have limeted time

Are you suicidle?

Stefan froze at those words, so did the girl she tenssed up then typed back.

NO, yes....maybe?

Stefan drew in a shaking breath lowering his head and letting a pure tear fall as he saw the girls heart it was hurt her emotions had been smothered and she felt un-loved by all around her.

God hates me I hate me everyone hates me!

She ttyped furiously into her phone, but somthing in her refused to belive those words she was writting down.

Suddenly people started to give encourageing messages, like....

Please dont kill you're self it won't help you're life at all!

People need you!

What about you're family, I bet they need you!

The girls eyes filled with tears as she read the messages and slowly her heart stopped wanting death so badly.

Stefan saw another girl from the land of 10,00 lakes start typing somthing....

You MATTER.

The crying girl froze her eyes became huge she stared at those two words before responding.

I...I....matter?

YES! YEs you do MATTER to God to me to you're family you MATTER! Write it down YOU MATTER!

Okay, I...i willl.....

Every doubt was instenly banished from the teens heart she smiled a real smile it wasnt fake or forced in was a smile of realy joy, Stefan patted her head and flew off.

"the 10,00 years have begun!"

The cry was raised!

Smilling angels yelled that message but it was also a sad message.

God would reing for 10,000 years but then.....satan would be let free to do as he pleases, Stefan didnt like that part at all but still he trusted the fathers will.....

part 3!!!