Three Little Pigs | Teen Ink

Three Little Pigs

By KingBlaarg BRONZE, Wentzville, Michigan
KingBlaarg BRONZE, Wentzville, Michigan

You guys gotta believe me.

Chapter 1: The Whole Thing

There once was a family of pigs, who were most notably named the Three Little Pigs. All they wanted was to live in peace amongst the woods in isolation together, nothing but the changing weather to bother them. However, there was a Big Bad Wolf who wore human clothes like a jerk and only wanted to give the pigs a bad day. He was good at his job, too. One day, the Big Bad Wolf decided to blow their entire house down for kicks!
“Hey little piiiigs,” sang the Wolf. “I’m going to blow your house down!”
“In your dreams. What can you do to take out our reinforced straw house?” gloated the Pigs.
To that, the Wolf huffed and puffed and completely wiped the Pigs’ house out. The Pigs were horrified and ran off into the woods, off to build yet another house. The Wolf was pleased and decided to call it a day.

While the Wolf was at home, he tended to his usual chores; taking out trash, taking care of his kids, paying bills, you get the idea. After the long day of no do-goodery, the Wolf was about to head to his room when the News flashed on.
“We interrupt this program to bring you this News Flash! The Pigs are at it again, and this time, making their new and improved STONE house! After their stick house burning to the ground from a freak baking incident, the Pigs decided that a brick house was probably the best choice. Get on it, Wolf!”
The Wolf was mortified. How could he ever bring down such a mighty household? He had to sleep on it, for he was exhausted and burnt out from the day. He vowed to depart in the morning for one purpose and one purpose only: to bring the Little Pigs to their knees.

The next morning, the Wolf was revitalized, and he knew exactly what to do. He simply had to blow down the house again! “Of course,” thought the Wolf, “how could I have been so blind? Blowing things down always works!” In one huge bound, he left his house, destined to destroy the Pigs. As he arrived, he couldn’t believe what he saw. Before him was comparable to a medieval castle, at least the size of ten supermarkets. The Wolf cursed under his breath, and at the same instant, one of the Pigs came out.
“Oh look, the Big Bad Wolf. What are you gonna do, blow air on us?”
The Pigs laughed and laughed for a couple of minutes, unaware of what the Wolf was doing. While they did so, the Wolf did what any smart Wolf would do; inhale as much air as possible for the several minutes the Pigs laughed. Once the three gathered control, they were met with gale winds so powerful that not even their castle could withstand it. In an instant, the Pigs flew off into the sky and the castle crumbled before the grizzled trumpet playing Wolf.
“Well, that’s that.” The Wolf wiped off any dust and debris that may have landed on him from the destruction, and decided to head home once again. “Livin’ the good life” chuckled the Wolf.

It was a class assignment.