Skylers story | Teen Ink

Skylers story

By Maddie_Phantomhive BRONZE, CA, Virginia
Maddie_Phantomhive BRONZE, CA, Virginia

This story is about my oc skyler. This is her jorney of romance and fighting for he life. She may be a vampire but she as big dreams. There is daniel skylers lover

Chapter 1: How it happened

It was 11 year ago when my life changed forever.I was playing outside when when my ball rolled into a alley. When i went to get it i was forced against a wall . Then i felt a pain in my neck, I felt something going through my veins. An hour later I went outside to play but then i smelled burning skin. I looked at my arm than i ran inside to ask my parents what was wrong with me. They saw the burns on my arm and my mom said “no they can't be real”I was confused at the time. Then my dad hugged me but i smelled something sweet. Then i felt sharp teeth in my mouth and i got closer and closer to my dad's neck . suddenly i was pulled away from my dad.

Chapter Notes:

thank you for reading my story if you would not mind give me some feedback

Chapter 2: how it happened part 2

I had tears in my eyes realizing what i was about to do and i yelled”What am I?”. Then my mom said “A vampire” then i asked “ What is that?”.Then my dad said”A vampire needs blood to survive, they can’t go in the sun or they get burned and they live longer”. I was scared of what i became.”You have to go” my mom and dad said. Then i said”b-b-but mommy” my mom kisses me and says”just remember we love you but this is for your own good now go pack your stuff”. I run to my room and pack some clothes and my stuffed bunny that has white fur and button eyes. When i walked out of my room my mom gave me a hoodie and said”so you don't get burned” then i noded and grabbed the hoodie and put it on then walked out the door.

Chapter 3: Daniel

I sat under a tree with blood on my mouth. Then a human boy walked by and saw me and backed away saying “What are you…..wait your a vampire” I put my head down and say “ Yes but i'm not going to hurt you …. I would never hurt a human” Then the boy said “you promise” so i say “ I cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye” I use my hoodie sleeve to wipe the blood of my mouth then the boy sits besides me and says “i’m Daniel what's your name?”i lift my head up and say”Skyler that's my name”

Chapter Notes:

sorry so short i just gonna post this now

i had writers block so i started a free write and thats how skylers story came to be.