the wolf tale | Teen Ink

the wolf tale

By maxbuchanan SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas
maxbuchanan SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas

sometimes I think my friend Marcus, has strange power.Every time he’s around I get goose bumps when I ever I ask him to come over or let’s hang out he bails saying “sorry Marisa, can’t” or “I’m busy.” so one day I asked him
“why do you always bail when I make plans.you always bail. what up.”
“ well, I’m busy whenever you make plans. How about I make it up to you.i’ll come over to your house on Friday.”
“fine. whatever.”
I didn’t show it, but I was really excited. I was already making plans. Friday was a full moon some and Marcus were going to watch the full moon and then watch a couple of movies.i was really excited
Wednesday and Thursday went by with a flash and next thing you know it was friday. Marcus arrived and I told him the plan.
“full moon? can’t we go hang out in the basement or something.”He said.
“ No.we are going to watch the full moon and then watch movies, and that is final.”I said.
for the rest of the time he was quiet. When the moon was showing clearly, Marcus started acting really strange.He kept moving in his chair, soon he said he was going to the bathroom.
30minutes later....
“where is he?”
soon I heard a rustle from the bushes. the bush started to growling. I walked over with a flashlight and looked. Behind the bush was a grey figure eating what seemed to be a rabbit. the grey figure started to rise, It was a wolf!
I screamed but didn’t move. the wolf started to change into a human figure it was...Marcus!