The Patient | Teen Ink

The Patient

July 23, 2015
By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller


She swore she was drowning but there was no water, it was ll in her head. Over the years her paranoia got worse she feared it would happen again but, this time it would be real. Nothing could match the fear she had. After this occurred more than once, she never came out of her house. People would come and vist her but she would hide and act like she was never there, she was so scared they would come and kill her. But later she would find out that hiding from everything was her biggest mistake.

Years passed and she was still hiding from the outside world, until the day they came and too her away. She had no idea where they came from or how they got in. All she knew was that they gave her a shot and that was the last thing she remembered.

She awoke with pain in her and a a strait jacket upon her, the only thing she could she see was white. she sensed that someone was watching her. She started to hear voices but she couldn't tell where they were coming from, all she knew was that they weren't in her head. She would try to escape. But to where?