Unbelievable | Teen Ink

Unbelievable

July 22, 2015
By Sandra-LinSoto SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sandra-LinSoto SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Psalms 91:1-16
Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”


This story will be is about unfinished business that was involving a shooting and double murder of woman who is on a bridge which the killer does not like at all. He will act like a bystander by walking around like a normal guy would. This will lead to be an unsolved case that detective Benson and Stabler have to solve. The killer is doing this with a 2 day time frame so they need to hurry and catch the killer before he strikes again. He is dressed with a long black coat and some white cowboy boots and a black hat.  There are 3 innocent women who this killer doesn’t like and wants to kill because they are his family in one way or another. The girls are Rebecca, Sasha and Crystal.
A guy was walking around a park where there was woman with their children and he would push the woman off the bridge because he was pushed off by his mother when he was a young little boy. The guy yelled to the people for help because he wasn’t breathing right but they got scared and they ran. He then ran toward the woman and chased them through an alley where there was a dead end and shot them, then  he will use duct tape to tie them up and push them off any bridge he came across. The guy fled from the scene before the police and detectives Benson and Stabler arrived at the scene. He then follows 3 different girls who are his family but he doesn’t know if it true or not until he decides he wants to kill them.
This crime will be about multiple women who are being thrown off a bridge while taking pictures of the nature. There are three particular girls who have no idea why they are being followed by this suspect who is not is not identified. Detective Olivia and Eliot will have to solve this case quickly because the person doing this will push more and more woman off any bridge he sees them located on no matter how high or low they are. The suspect pushes woman into lakes or oceans from a bridge because he feels like if he had to deal with being pushed off a bridge when he was younger he will do it to anyone who he sees on a bridge. The names of the girls are Rebecca, Sasha and crystal. They have no idea how this person is. These three girls are the main targets for the suspect to either push off a bridge or shoot them. The suspect is 6 foot and weighs about 195 pounds. One day this unidentified suspect was strolling around a park where it was very quiet and he began to get close to the woman near the bridges are and these woman had children so what will scare away to the unknown man if the screaming that the children will do. The unknown male who tried sneaking up on the woman follows every one of them home but doesn't enter the houses until the lights are out and the children are deep a sleep. This male disguises himself as an electrician from the electric company because there was a power problem in one of the room in the house.
The female arose from her sleep to go use the bathroom and had seen this electrician walking into every room dropping a small can shaped object and then closing the door. She immediately tries to call the police and the phone line was disconnected. She assumed no one was in the house after this strange electrician left and all doors were secure and locked so she went back to bed.
The next morning she awoke and she went to go to her kid’s room to dress and bathe them for school and they were missing from their beds. She ran towards the front door of her house and she noticed the door was cracked open but nothing was broken. She assumed her husband and  came in the house and might have forgotten to shut the door and forgot. She yelled loudly “hunny are you home” and no one responded. She yelled her kids “were you kids at? Stop playing around. This isn’t funny.” 
Later no one responded. The woman then began to panic because her children were not responding to her. She called 9-1-1 and reported her kids missing and her husband may or may not have arrived home from work. They sent out detectives Olivia and Eliot to her house and she explained every detail of what was going on and when she told them about the canned looking items being dropped on the bedroom floor detective Olivia said that there were no electrical problems in the house. The guy who said he was an electrician was a fake. He is a suspect they are out looking for and need to catch. Both detectives asked where are her children and she told both detectives that they went missing either before she woke up or after but she doubts that they went missing after she woke up.
Detective Olivia said we are going to take you in to our office and we will need a full report of what you saw until you called us. She said no I can’t leave I want to wait to see if my husband shows up and if he doesn’t then I will go. Detective Olivia said no ma'am you will not stay here in this house alone. You need to come with us now, so she went with the detectives.  The police received another call from the house that the detectives just left from about a girl in a closet not breathing but no one was in the house besides this girl. Detectives Olivia and Eliot said “we were just in that house and it was clear of everyone and not one was there when they left.”
They said we will go check it out once again but we need back up on the way to the house now. As they were arriving the husband of the woman was walking out with the unconscious girl in his hands. The police pulled their guns from their holsters and said please put the girl down and move away from her quickly and calmly.
They husband said I can’t leave her alone her by herself, she is too precious. His wife said Hun come on now, please I beg you. The parametric arrived and went to the girl with a stretcher but the stretcher seemed to have blood on the blankets and the police yelled over to them “do not put her on there yet”. Detective Olivia and Eliot went over to the parametric and asked why these sheets are bloody? The parametric said we don’t know that’s how we received them earlier today.
Detective Olivia walked over to the front of the ambulance and asked the driver to exit the scene and when she tapped him, his neck was snapped. She yelled to detective Eliot to come quickly and she he went over to the front of the ambulance he seen the same thing with the driver. As the detectives tried figuring out what happened, a huge shot out happened. They seen a guy in a black mask closing the front door to the house and the girl was missing from the step. They yelled through their walkie for help and back up because everyone was dead. Back up came but they were not the right people.
The backup that was sent was friends of the guy who if the suspect of this case. Olivia and Eliot took out their guns to start shooting at the guys but there wasn't enough ammo for both of them. This meant if they didn’t find any more ammo they can die. Detective Eliot called his friend who works with the S.W.A.T TEAM to come and help and him and his partner with this shoot out because its only the two of them against about 50 guys and they can’t shoot at all of them that’s why they called for backup. Finally the guys were all killed at last. The detectives and the S.W.A.T team went back to the station and looked one more time in to the story of what was going on and they went to the killer’s house and found him dead... that’s all…. THE END