Farcical Magical | Teen Ink

Farcical Magical

By K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California
K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Love is hurt is feeling..........

My name is Kongmeng. I’m 16 years old and this is my second year of high school. In my campus there was this one girl who was very pretty and one of the hottest girl in campus, When she walked by everybody were staring at her that you could see their mouth wide open with some drops of saliva. When she was gone everyone was talking about her and plan on dating her.

Tuesday March 3, 2015
          Every guy who went up to her and asking her out was been told that I’m a guy. Everyone couldn’t believe it they thought she’s pretending so that she could avoid their dating question. At first I was on the same mind as these guys but after couple of days I realized maybe it was true-that girl seen unhappy lately. Then I planned on conduct an experiment on her by asking her out see if she going to say the same time.
                                             Wednesday March 4, 2015
         I arrived at school an hour before class started. As I entered the campus it’s quiet and calm. I don’t think anyone here yet. Maybe some students and teachers here already, thought quietly to myself. From a distance I could see lights on the front office. I sat down on a wood bench for a bit till my undone essay pop on top of head. I then headed to the hall of the building where most of my teachers’ located. As I ran quickly up the stair and turned to the right of the hallway I saw that hot girl everyone wanted to date and like. This is my time to test the truth, whispered quietly to myself. I quickly ran up to her and say, “Hi”
She’s turned to me and say, “Hi” back.
I smiled at her but she didn’t smile back. This isn’t good time to ask her out so I asked, “why you here so early?”
“I’m here to seek for my true form,” say she.
“What do you mean?” I asked with confusion.
“This body is not my true formation, my true self is a guy,” she said with sorrow.
“It’s impossible, you must kidding me,” I chuckled.
“I’m not kidding you, when I’m still in my original body I saw this flash of lights flashed every 3 seconds on where we’re standing right now around 6:30 in the morning then I was curious about it so I touched it then reversed my gender, therefore, I thought I should came here every morning to find the lights perhaps it change me back into my original form,” she said with hopes.
I couldn’t say anything for a minute before I knew she’s already walked away.
I shouted, “wait!” but she just kept walking. I would run after her by I needed to finish my essay for English class.

Two weeks later

There was no sign of this hot girl anywhere. Everyone was talking about her. Some say she went to different school and some say she run away. I thought the same thing too but after talking to this girl’s parents from which the address I got from the News. I then knew that this girl must found the lights and my guess is that the lights didn’t physically change her back but instead it works as a portal to differ place or world. I also have a feeling that this girl was chosen by God or whatever that wanted her to become that lovable for people to see before she’s disappeared forever. This was meant to happen on purpose? If true of what I’m guessing then I wish I could see her again or at least go back in time.