When it All Stops | Teen Ink

When it All Stops

By Surya Reddy BRONZE, Vienna, Virginia
Surya Reddy BRONZE, Vienna, Virginia

Malton was different. Everyone was here and it seemed they wanted to have a moment of the most true silence. Not a single word fell from their lips and not the slightest movement was stirred from the people’s slumber. One with a sharper eye would notice that these beings were not silent, but in fact were made silent.  An unheard storm rumbled outside of every house. It was the only sign of movement anywhere, and it stumbled across, making everything it passed only a memory of those who were silent.

If one were still conscious, they would believe that their planet has landed in an ocean. They would be right. It was an ocean that is a strong blue, but at spots giving up to a green mist. The ocean had the sun giving its last of rays to warm the water. No one is alive, so now Malton is forgotten. The only sign of it is the planet itself, sinking in the ocean until it falls down into a vast abyss of nothingness. Everything there on Malton is untouched; it is unmoved. An unknown layer of air covered Malton. It was the first time it came into the universe; it was never to be observed before. It preserved everything on Malton. The aroma of death seeped past the air. It spread into everything in existence; it was the death of all. Some galaxies with no life died, and others where it thrived were made extinguished.

Throughout time all things ceased. Some people experienced things, but their past self didn’t. There is a measurement for the time it takes for a new moment  to happen in another universe.  For example,when someone is born, a certain time later in your universe, another being is born in the universe after you. It is not unlikely throughout all existence that one civilization used this unit in time, the difference in time between two universes. It was the people of Earth’s minute which met this. Another example is that when the universe was created, another one was created two minutes later.  There are exactly 1140 of these universes in existence. People have tried to travel throughout these universes and some where close. On Earth, some man was sitting near what they call a tree. He was close to solving the puzzle, but unfortunately, what they call an apple fell onto his head. A planet named Cranium created it first shortly after.

So, in all of these universes everything ceased. In the universe where the death curse started was the eleventh.

The answer to the reason of why everything is revolved around Malton was delivered by representatives from the 1140th universe from nineteen hours in the future and delivered. Only the government could know in each universe. Most people on Malton did not know. The first universe has just unveiled this, and then they promptly began building a time machine. 1139 universes did not know the answer of life. They did not know the truth behind the universe. It is kind of amusing as the universe ends here.

The limit on the universe’s size depends on one planet. Everything mysteriously revolved around this planet, Malton. They way that things worked was the biggest number counted by any person was how many maltonions ( the diameter of Malton) are in the universe in all directions. One has never understood this concept, and even if they did, they would be so far away from civilization in their spaceship that they could not return back.

Malton has a curious history. It was once part of this planet called Earth. Malton broke off with some people of Earth. These people were brainwashed and were forced to continue life. This was the for the entertainment of the Thos people. Malton became an almost exact replica of Earth, only differing in language and calendar. Today was a great day on their calendar.

On Malton, it was the day after a holiday translated into Rain Day. The people had a three Maltonian weeks off, and this was the eleventh Maltonian day of their vacation. Many people were excited, but some people were living their lives exactly the same as other days.

There was a small boy that had dirty blond hair and circular eyes that were sharp near the ear. He immediately stood straight with his long lips spreading across his face. He banged the wooden table and it wobbled ever so slightly. He had to kneel on his knees on top of the chair to reach the table. His sister had a grin, not as large as her younger brother's, but it still showed her happiness. She was satisfied that everyone was happy and did not think of much, quite ordinary in fact, not very different from others her age.

This person will remain angry forever. He had been soaked with water. Of all the days of his life, today was the only day where he was the most vulnerable to anger. He woke up to fall on a vase, then the power went out in his house, he had been involved in a car crash, and he was scolded by his boss. This is only time he could have been angry so easily and the universe had to capture the moment.

Another was a man who was in television. He was tall and had brown hair. He used to be an intergalactic movie star. His popularity decreased as his age increased. Age and of course his attitude. It was his birthday and no one knew, and it was clear he wasn't going to tell anybody. He had been doing a scene and he was told to laugh in it. In the middle of him struggling to act, a genuine smile was forming that would stay for about three seconds. Then the universe stopped. He is smiling and laughing forever.

The president of the universe Mr. Nobodicar was just about to resign, but now is the everlasting president.

The most scary fact about this time stop was that the people will never know, no one will ever know what happened. Isn't that the most interesting thing to think about?

This is the end of all. The people who knew all the secrets of the universe were the only that knew but now nothing matters. All the brilliance that was to come is gone forever.

One man was wearing a suit and a tie and it was clear that he was depressed. His face but mostly the fact that he was looking down from the bridge showed that. He leapt. Then he flew forever.

I had a thought that the world would stop and we would not know. Wonder on what the world would be encouraged me.

on Apr. 18 2015 at 12:59 am
creativewriter144108 SILVER, Keizer, Oregon

Bam-What??!!

Wow that was amazing