readings not fun. | Teen Ink

readings not fun.

By packer111 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
packer111 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

do or do not there is no try.

I was reading a book when the book pulled me into a different universe and thats just the beginning of the story. I saw a dragon flying towards me so I ran but then I ran into a corner turned around and punched him in the snout and he flew away crying. I ran back through the portal back to my world went to school and tried to explain to my teacher why I was late to class. Thats where the story ends or so I thought. The Teacher still gave me detention because it was my  third tardy. So in the middle detention I saw a dragon outside the window. The dragon flew through the portal after me.  Once he  saw me in the school and he charged throw the school and ate my teacher. I ran outside and saw hundreds, thousands, maybe billions of dragons who had a bone to pick with me. I can see that the portal was still open so I ran through it and asked some knights for help and killed all the dragons. We later found out that there world was destroyed by a star destroyer and is coming to destroy Earth next. So we said sorry to some of the dragons that were still alive and they helped us destroy the destroyer. We later found out that there were trillions of star destroyers. We were about to charge when we heard a loud noise that said get up Johnson. I was freaked out because I didn’t know who said my name. Than the ground started to shake which was odd because we were in space and thats when everything went dark and I saw my mom telling me to get ready for school.